The Premier League Sack Race

I hope Fulham stay up aswell tbh, I like Scott Parker, fantastic player also I might add! It all depends how they cope after the Xmas/ new-year period, they need some luck

Yeah glad they've stuck with him, plays decent football.
Yeah they really do bud, there trying to build a foundation there whilst trying to stay in the hardest league in the world, not an easy job for anyone but I hope they stick with him tbf, I'm a big fan of him, but I also know that with all the money that club have spent, they have to stay in the league!

How's tricks anyway you and fam keeping safe and well I hope
Yes all good here thanks Baz, all safe and well
Bring on Christmas I am ready!!
Hope you and yours are all well, have a great Christmas and make it magical even though its been a shite year

Yes all good here thanks Baz, all safe and well
Bring on Christmas I am ready!!
Hope you and yours are all well, have a great Christmas and make it magical even though its been a shite year
Deffinatly all ready ran out of places to hide presents ect but glad your all good tho xx

In regards to Bilic always like the guy, always seems honest and said what he thought. No yes man. Big shame how they got rid of him after a great result against City. Sad state of affairs in football.

Agree also about parker he has done well with Fulham and seems to have a good head on his shoulders even though the owner or vice chairman whatever is position is is a damn tool.

The rumours coming out of arsenal is they fully back him, which to be fair is obviously going to be the case, but results speak for them selves and arsenal are in a dog fight at the bottom, imagine they went down!! :ROFLMAO:

Back