This Is Getting Frustrating. I Don't Know What Else To Do...

This is why I have two providers, usually when there is buffering on one its not on the other. One of them is far more prone to it so will not be renewing that one at the end of the sub, cannot see any picture quality differences tbh Get a few trial lines and see what works best for you.

You could try disabling Wi-Fi 6 on your router.
Have you spoken to your provider about the issue your having has any of your family friends got the same iptv provider as you and having same issues l, anyone you know uses the same isp as you and iptv
You mean ipv6 surely?

This is why I have two providers, usually when there is buffering on one its not on the other. One of them is far more prone to it so will not be renewing that one at the end of the sub, cannot see any picture quality differences tbh Get a few trial lines and see what works best for you.

The problem isn't the providers because so far all the trials that I've had, they seem to buffer at around peak hours. I believe it has to do with my ISP's network being congested

Can't you just hardwire your device with the ethernet adapter of amazon site and that way you'll not have congestion?
Also I have noticed on 4k max you need to change the settings inside the app to software decoder rather than hardware decoder

Last edited:
The problem isn't the providers because so far all the trials that I've had, they seem to buffer at around peak hours. I believe it has to do with my ISP's network being congested
Yep, sounds like it in that case, not much you can do about that bar change your ISP.

He's tried with a hardwired device according to post number 1.
I recently upgraded to MeCool KM6 Deluxe Android TV. The Firesticks are connected via wifi while the KM6 is connected via Ethernet.

OP, the only thing that stands out to me that hasn't already been suggested is this bit

I occasionally clear cache and unplug/plug the devices.

Have you tried rebooting router and device by switching both off at the mains, clearing cache on your iptv app, literally just before you settle down to watch an event? I had to do this with an old device I had, I think it was when I had a formuler z7+ and it seemed to do the trick.

He's tried with a hardwired device according to post number 1.

OP, the only thing that stands out to me that hasn't already been suggested is this bit

Have you tried rebooting router and device by switching both off at the mains, clearing cache on your iptv app, literally just before you settle down to watch an event? I had to do this with an old device I had, I think it was when I had a formuler z7+ and it seemed to do the trick.

Usually I reset router when it buffers. And if that doesn't work, then I will try resetting device. I'll try resetting both next time!

Usually I reset router when it buffers. And if that doesn't work, then I will try resetting device. I'll try resetting both next time!
You should be clearing the cache.
Every week, maybe twice a week.
This is basic maintenance, along with resetting both router and device....it takes a minute at most but if ignored will render your sub pretty much useless in no time

Have you spoke to your isp and said I get buffering when I'm watching YouTube and Netflix at peak times 😉 maybe there is something they can do at their end?

Did you say you had tested on 4g and was still getting buffering?? Do you know if you can put your router into modem mode and connect a different router to yours.
I find most isp routers are crap and once router changed not as many issues.
If your running on Wi-Fi have you tried changing the Wi-Fi channel could be too many on that channel so causing issues.
Have you spoke to your isp and said I get buffering when I'm watching YouTube and Netflix at peak times 😉 maybe there is something they can do at their end?
I would as they will run tests etc and could be a fault somewhere on the line in the exchange ect but people think just because YouTube runs perfect so should everything else which then some don’t realise that takes low bandwidth compared to iptv

I would as they will run tests etc and could be a fault somewhere on the line in the exchange ect but people think just because YouTube runs perfect so should everything else which then some don’t realise that takes low bandwidth compared to iptv
I was thinking best not to phone and say my illegal IPTV is buffering real bad , sort it out.

Netflix and YouTube buffer what is mainly vod, where as live tv causes the issues.

Out of interest @Churada do you get buffering on any services such as catch-up TV, netflix, YouTube official apps at peak times? Or is it just IPtv?

Out of interest @Churada do you get buffering on any services such as catch-up TV, netflix, YouTube official apps at peak times? Or is it just IPtv?
Nope, I have Virgin cable, it seems to be very reliable, the only time i got buffering on both my providers on the same channel was during the world cup when England were playing!

No, I have not talked to my ISP about buffering because I was afraid they'd find out about IPTV.

It's just IPTV. I don't have any buffering issues using other streaming apps such as Netflix, Youtube, Disney+

Did you say you had tested on 4g and was still getting buffering?? Do you know if you can put your router into modem mode and connect a different router to yours.
I find most isp routers are crap and once router changed not as many issues.
If your running on Wi-Fi have you tried changing the Wi-Fi channel could be too many on that channel so causing issues.

Yes, I created a hotspot and tethered off my 5G. I didn't test on it for too long...maybe less than an hour. I tested it on the first day NFL football, so it did buffer a little bit. Because of that, it's still inconclusive for me. I will test it again next time when I'm experiencing a lot of buffering issues to see if 5G will help or not.

I currently am using my own modem/router. It's a netgear c7000v2. I had bought a wifi 6 router to test it out a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't help so I returned it after a few days.

I have also played around with changing the wifi channels on both 2.4 and 5.0 ghz, but that also did not fix the problem.

I've even connected my Mecool KM6 Android TV box hardwired to my router and that also didn't fix the buffering.

Actually I think the problem is my ISP and not the IPTV provider. Because last Thursday when I tried watching NFL my service was buffering nonstop whereas another friends with the same setup had no issues whatsoever despite us having the same IPTV provider but different ISP.
have to ask is the channel is USA NFL, as Ive had issues with USA channels. as the provider is better at UK channels. I also have to say that alot of providers have a terrible service still to this day, if I where u Id look for usa sites to find a US provider.

have to ask is the channel is USA NFL, as Ive had issues with USA channels. as the provider is better at UK channels. I also have to say that alot of providers have a terrible service still to this day, if I where u Id look for usa sites to find a US provider.

The provider I'm using is based in North America. I have tried requesting a few trials specifically asking for US/North American servers, but almost every provider that DMs me says their service is from the UK

The provider I'm using is based in North America. I have tried requesting a few trials specifically asking for US/North American servers, but almost every provider that DMs me says their service is from the UK
Have you actually tried a UK server to see if its any better?

Back