This Is Getting Frustrating. I Don't Know What Else To Do...

And they all buffered?

When was last time you powered off the router and fully reset it?
It needs to be off for at least a few minutes, not seconds, then powered back on

Yes, they all buffered during peak hours.

I've tried unplugging the modem/router for a couple minutes and plugging it back in but it didn't seem to do anything. I will try unplugging modem/router along with my firestick all at the same time next time I experience a lot of buffering to see if it'll help

Yes, they all buffered during peak hours.

I've tried unplugging the modem/router for a couple minutes and plugging it back in but it didn't seem to do anything. I will try unplugging modem/router along with my firestick all at the same time next time I experience a lot of buffering to see if it'll help
Have you check your ping and have you considered buying the ethernet adaptor for firestick so you can have direct connections?

Have you check your ping and have you considered buying the ethernet adaptor for firestick so you can have direct connections?
Yes, ping is less than 20 ms. I've tried Ethernet adapter in the past for firestick and it didn't do anything. I currently have KM6 android box with Ethernet port. With it plugged in, speedtest shows around 700-750 Mbps and I'm still buffering during peak hours

Yes, ping is less than 20 ms. I've tried Ethernet adapter in the past for firestick and it didn't do anything. I currently have KM6 android box with Ethernet port. With it plugged in, speedtest shows around 700-750 Mbps and I'm still buffering during peak hours
Either the sub you are using or your provider is throttling you pal. Try another test from another provider and see if that makes any difference?

Either the sub you are using or your provider is throttling you pal. Try another test from another provider and see if that makes any difference?
I think it's my ISP. I've tried plenty of trials and so far not 1 trial not buffer during peak hours. When it's buffering bad, both of my providers buffer

I think it's my ISP. I've tried plenty of trials and so far not 1 trial not buffer during peak hours. When it's buffering bad, both of my providers buffer
Sounds like your provider is throttling you pal and have you tried it with a VPN?

it would be slower on firestick if ethernet they are only 10/100 mbps

it would be slower on firestick if ethernet they are only 10/100 mbps

I'm talking about my KM6 android box. When connected to Ethernet I get around 700 Mbps. When using an Ethernet adapter for firestick, i remember it being around 70 Mbps

Its not all about speed its the quality of the connection.
I know that but was just pointing out that speed would be slower on firestick anyway i think member has to change something and sounds as if isp since he has taken other iptv trials and still same problem.

Edit: just noticed he says he has no option to change isp.

Yeah sounds like he's being throttled and got a bottleneck on his connection etc.
Maybe get in touch with isp and say your getting a lot of buffering streaming Disney plus and youtube etc.
Last resort could be intermittent fault on Modem but unlikeky if it streams ok out of peak hours etc.

Yeah sounds like he's being throttled and got a bottleneck on his connection etc.
Maybe get in touch with isp and say your getting a lot of buffering streaming Disney plus and youtube etc.
Last resort could be intermittent fault on Modem but unlikeky if it streams ok out of peak hours etc.
Yeah I may have to call my ISP and tell them I'm having buffering issues with streaming apps. I have a feeling they will advise me to upgrade to one of their faster internet packages.

I don't think the modem is the issue because I swapped out my netgear c7000v2 for a Motorola modem/router and the buffering was still there. Even swapped out for a newer Netgear Nighthawk router with wifi 6 as well just to make sure that it wasn't the router that was causing the issue.

Yeah I may have to call my ISP and tell them I'm having buffering issues with streaming apps. I have a feeling they will advise me to upgrade to one of their faster internet packages.

I don't think the modem is the issue because I swapped out my netgear c7000v2 for a Motorola modem/router and the buffering was still there. Even swapped out for a newer Netgear Nighthawk router with wifi 6 as well just to make sure that it wasn't the router that was causing the issue.
Yeah good luck on your mission and sure dont help not having access to another mainstream isp

It really seems like youve tried everything on your end, It could be that every iptv you've tried has been oversubscribed or just generally poor and you've just been very unlucky. Keep trying trials and you may get lucky

It really seems like youve tried everything on your end, It could be that every iptv you've tried has been oversubscribed or just generally poor and you've just been very unlucky. Keep trying trials and you may get lucky
Could be the case but it’s only at peak times if it was over subscribed which they can’t be then it would be constant buffering.

is there anyone in your family with a different isp where you could take your device to test there.
To me it points to your isp as you tested on 5g and didn’t get any buffering can you not get a 5g sim and router may work out better for you in the long run.
Cause your in America that shouldn’t really effect anything if using a uk server due to the fact that providers have end users all over the world like uae Australia Thailand ect but hope you get to bottom of it eventually

Back