Three stabbed to death, several injured in terrorist attack

Fair enough mate and that is my point.

ANYONE and I mean anyone who commits an act of a terror should be classed as a.lunatic or a terrorist.

Media can't just have one terminology for one nut job and another for someone else especially because of religion.

Fact is media has instilled in people's minds terrorists=Muslims. Sadly I have experienced such terminology especially since 9/11 when was at school in particular.

Something has to be done to class all this nut jobs under the same.umbrella no matter colour of skin or religion.

But fekk all is gona change in that regard.

They are though mate. The Christchurch Mosque shooting the guy was branded as a Terrorist by the media. Anders Breivik was branded as a Terrorist. The Oklahoma Bombings the guy was branded as a terrorist the 7/7 Bombings the guys were classed as a Terrorists, Madrid Bombings the guys were classed as Terrorists. All different skin colours and religions all classed as terrorists from all different backgrounds by the Media. I fail to see your point here.

I don't think there's as much extremism in other religions as there is within Islam. You don't hear of Christian Fundamentalists very often... I believe if it were the case it'd be reported on every bit as much as the atrocities committed by those who follow the twisted ideology that branches off from what is overwhelmingly a peaceful religion.

I for one don't think every Muslim is a terrorist as that would mean I think my neice and nephews would be classed that which is wrong. the media and government establishes that it is but if you look at the evil acts of 9/11 7/7 bombings Westminster attack the one in Germany Paris Manchester Lee Rigby They was all from Muslim heritage(so must be) they was all known to mi5 and was on a watchlist. The guy from New Zealand who went on to perform a terror attack on one of his gun clips had my home town tipexed on as justice for grooming victims that was labelled terrorist attack that white guy who drove his truck into mosque was labelled terrorist attack everyone and everything is usually terror related dosnt matter what religion skin colour ect if the media and other outlets will always say terror related

Get what your saying but since 9/11 the narrative has been Muslims.are mainly the terrorists.and Islam.the enemy.

Now yes some of them were possibly Muslims not disputing that but how majority of acts are automatically branded as carrier by such a group is what bothers me.

Yes few acts have been classed as terror related here abd abroad but those are far and few between.

What about those white.supremacists who gunned down black people in churches in cold blood but were classed as insane but then when Muslim soldier in US guns down fellow soldiers hes classed as.a terrorist. So why the difference then?

Just to clarify if it was.construed wrong. I don't mean the whole of the public or world classes Muslim as terrorists. BUT the media in particular instilling that narrative to the world that Muslims are terrorists.

That's what I was getting at. Wasn't implying anyone here or others automatically class Muslims as terrorists.

My big concern is how its portrayed in the media and how it then affects normal Muslims who know such evil ain't no part of their religion or life itself.
Mate i know a few Muslims and their good blokes, I also know what you mean by being painted with the same brush bcuz they have also experienced it.

Get what your saying but since 9/11 the narrative has been Muslims.are mainly the terrorists.and Islam.the enemy.

Now yes some of them were possibly Muslims not disputing that but how majority of acts are automatically branded as carrier by such a group is what bothers me.

Yes few acts have been classed as terror related here abd abroad but those are far and few between.

What about those white.supremacists who gunned down black people in churches in cold blood but were classed as insane but then when Muslim soldier in US guns down fellow soldiers hes classed as.a terrorist. So why the difference then?

He was classed as a White Supremacist. You're clutching at straws here.

Capture.JPG

I don't think there's as much extremism in other religions as there is within Islam. You don't hear of Christian Fundamentalists very often... I believe if it were the case it'd be reported on every bit as much as the atrocities committed by those who follow the twisted ideology that branches off from what is overwhelmingly a peaceful religion.

Some of these groups where these terrorists come from are funded by security services and other government branches to carry out atrocities in the name of religion.

Religion is being used as source of these attacks when religion does not say take someone else's life.

He was classed as a White Supremacist. You're clutching at straws here.

View attachment 52341

So being a white supremacist is not same as terrorist.

Hmm that's strange as I would have put it in the same boat as other gun down attacks in America.

Mostly attacks since 9/11 have been carried out my "Muslims" in the name kf religion.

Some yes have been carried out by non Muslims but even some of those were classed as terrorism until pressure was mounted on media reporting on such stories who had classed some of those attacks carried out by an insane person.

I would say was part of the kkk which I havnt read or known about. which I'm not disagreeing with you I was saying when the media and other outlets reports it must be true whether have facts or no facts

So being a white supremacist is not same as terrorist.

Hmm that's strange as I would have put it in the same boat as other gun down attacks in America.

You said he was branded as just being 'insane' I just pointed out he was actually classed as being a White Supremacist. Anders Breivik and Brenton Tarrant were both classed as Terrorists. Both non-muslims. You really don't have a point here.

Last edited:
Religion is being used as source of these attacks when religion does not say take someone else's life.

No, but unfortunately for Muslims who chose to live a peaceful life whilst following their religion, there are some Muslims who's heads are turned by evil people who convince them that verses in the Quaran are imploring them to commit the despicable acts. And some out and out psychopaths who latch onto radical Islam purely as a vehicle to use to commit their evil deeds.

This is the problem with religion and belief, its causes these disgusting things to happen, again as @TheSource said he was a white supremacist who believed white people should be the only race, his belief was the reason for the all killings, as @pupuqiop just said, muslim terrorist see the quaran in a totally different way and use it as pure evil, it all leads back to religion and belief.

You said he was branded as just being 'insane' I pointed out he was actually classed as being a White Supremacist. Anders Breivik and Brenton Tarrant were both classed as Terrorists. Both non-muslims. You really don't have a point here.

I do actually.

Some branded.insane/white supremacists are same as those branded terrorists.

There is no distinguishing.

No, but unfortunately for Muslims who chose to live a peaceful life whilst following their religion, there are some Muslims who's heads are turned by evil people who convince them that verses in the Quaran are imploring them to commit the despicable acts. And some out and out psychopaths who latch onto radical Islam purely as a vehicle to use to commit their evil deeds.

Part of its true

But also is true that some of these sick people work for government secret services for what ever reason that may be.

I've sat and read the quaran and some explanations to what verses means does make your mind boggle with explanations ect under each verse.
And deffinatly there is Muslims that wants to live a life like me you ect but gets labled terrorist groomer ect. there was a Muslim man in his 60s two white men beat the fcuk out of him and killed him that was put down to racial attack as to what came to light about the grooming scandle in my local area. He was a divout Muslim who went to mosque ect wife kids grand children and was taken away from his loved ones due to all Muslims been labled

Anyone not hwre to argue or to change way people see things.

Just stating my.opinion on how.media generally instantly assume terrorists for most part Muslim without having full facts, history etc.

I Know from experience how bother some it to be accused of s*it which was never part of.

You're stating that the Media just brands Muslims as Terrorists. Which isn't the case at all. I've gave you several Non-Muslims who were branded as Terrorists by the mainstream media.

All branded as TERRORISTS below. All NON-MUSLIMS

1.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG[/QUOTE]

I've sat and read the quaran and some explanations to what verses means does make your mind boggle with explanations ect under each verse.
And deffinatly there is Muslims that wants to live a life like me you ect but gets labled terrorist groomer ect. there was a Muslim man in his 60s two white men beat the fcuk out of him and killed him that was put down to racial attack as to what came to light about the grooming scandle in my local area. He was a divout Muslim who went to mosque ect wife kids grand children and was taken away from his loved ones due to all Muslims been labled

Again these there are many translation books which is not accurate.

Only true way to understand the Quran is if you speak Arabic as it's written in Arabic.

That's why Arab people who read the holy book know it.inside out and it's explanations of each verse as they know the language.

Anyone not hwre to argue or to change way people see things.

Just stating my.opinion on how.media generally instantly assume terrorists for most part Muslim without having full facts, history etc.

I Know from experience how bother some it to be accused of s*it which was never part of.

Good on you for starting the discussion CK, it's obviously a hugely emotive subject for you and I think everyone's choosing their words quite carefully so as not to offend, or appear confrontational. You're certainly not coming across as wanting to argue, it's good that we can have an open and honest exchange of views on a topic that is often seen as off limits.

Good on you for starting the discussion CK, it's obviously a hugely emotive subject for you and I think everyone's choosing their words quite carefully so as not to offend, or appear confrontational. You're certainly not coming across as wanting to argue, it's good that we can have an open and honest exchange of views on a topic that is often seen as off limits.
Totally agree great to talk about it

Back