Tivimate 5.0 update channel mess?

This update has messed everything up for me. Changed the settings back to in order of playlist but everything is still in alphabetically or in some other random order. Can't seem to find a way to sort this no matter what i change or even updating the playlists several time's. Have about 8 so not great at the moment. Can't even find a way to delete the group's in the hope of a fresh reload will sort them in the correct order. Obviously want to avoid deleting the whole playlists as will be a pain entering all the different details again for all 8.
I’m having the same problem with the playlist, I change the setting as suggested but it hasn’t put it back how it was before, restore from a backup too, I uninstalled and reinstalled 4.7 for now.

My playlists wouldn't update. In the end I deleted them and re entered all the details using m3u but would not process, then tried using Xtream Codes menu and all working good now

I’m having the same problem with the playlist, I change the setting as suggested but it hasn’t put it back how it was before, restore from a backup too, I uninstalled and reinstalled 4.7 for now.
did you change the setting in the individual playlist?

settings->playlist
click on playlist
click manage groups
click TV for example
change group sorting to " by order in playlist"

there is a similar setting somewhere else, but didn't seem to work for me.

did you change the setting in the individual playlist?

settings->playlist
click on playlist
click manage groups
click TV for example
change group sorting to " by order in playlist"

there is a similar setting somewhere else, but didn't seem to work for me.
I did this yesterday and it put them back in the correct order but today it's reverted back to a mess and doing them setting again won't change the order at all now. A shame so many of us having issues as the ui looks so much better on this recent update.

Tbh, on the face of it I don't think it's worth updating with all the hassle it brings.

The layout is the same but somehow looks sharper and cleaner. I am definitely not downgrading.
I am running AOS and you are probably running ATV so that may have a factor.
i'm running both firestick and formuler z11 pro, can't see any difference on either of them :laughing:

i'm running both firestick and formuler z11 pro, can't see any difference on either of them :laughing:
The update did mention UI improvements and for me the epg looks better for some reason and lots of user on Reddit have mentioned the subtle improvements of the UI.

Same here , Think will hold off updating untill issues resolved , or you more knowledgeable guys advise ok to do so

Pretty sure, the developer felt under pressure to release a new update.. if all the stuff I’ve been reading on Reddit over the past year or so.

Well as the old saying is "if it ain't broke don't try and fix it" comes to mind. I was happily using version 4.7 and the app itself for many year's since it was first released with no issues. Now all of a sudden he releases an update and everything's mumbo jumbo lol Been through all the settings and no matter what i change it's still not sorting it out. Only options is to try clearing all data or installing version 4.7 again.

Back