Tivimate Pro.

kegnkiwi

TK Veteran
I've never really used tivimate but I would like to try it. If anyone has a link to a modified pro version would they be so good as to pm me or put it in this thread? I've googled and seen lots of links but I'm not sure if they are good or not. If anyone knows how much the pro version is to buy please put it here. I've looked in the play store and it's not clear.

I would be running it on nvidia shield 2017.
It will work on that

Currently working devices...

Android 10 T95 ✅
Z11 Pro Max ✅
Shield Pro ✅
Shield Pro 2017 ✅
Shield Pro 2022 ✅
Firestick 2nd Gen ❌
Firestick 3rd Gen ✅
Android TV ✅
Sony Android TV 7.0 ✅
GTV ✅
Firestick 4K ❌
Firestick 4K Max ✅
Firestick Lite ✅
Fire TV Cube 1st Gen ✅
Fire Cube 2nd Gen ✅
Fire Cube 3rd Gen ❌
JVC Fire TV 4K ✅
JVC Fire TV ✅
Fire Tablet ❌

Sorry If I was not clear happy with a modified APK or willing to buy it if it's not a stupid price. Has anyone got a link to the modded APK?

It was £6.99 for 12 months, up to 5 devices and I think £30 for a lifetime account up to 5 devices but I think they're putting prices up shortly.

I use it on a shield, good interface with some handy features. You can use the non-pro version for free but I don't know if there's a trial for the pro version.

It was £6.99 for 12 months, up to 5 devices and I think £30 for a lifetime account up to 5 devices but I think they're putting prices up shortly.

I use it on a shield, good interface with some handy features. You can use the non-pro version for free but I don't know if there's a trial for the pro version.
You get 5 days free trial of the Premium Tivimate (y)

It will work on that

Currently working devices...

Android 10 T95 ✅
Z11 Pro Max ✅
Shield Pro ✅
Shield Pro 2017 ✅
Shield Pro 2022 ✅
Firestick 2nd Gen ❌
Firestick 3rd Gen ✅
Android TV ✅
Sony Android TV 7.0 ✅
GTV ✅
Firestick 4K ❌
Firestick 4K Max ✅
Firestick Lite ✅
Fire TV Cube 1st Gen ✅
Fire Cube 2nd Gen ✅
Fire Cube 3rd Gen ❌
JVC Fire TV 4K ✅
JVC Fire TV ✅
Fire Tablet ❌
I have it working fine on my fire tv cube gen3.

Yeah bought the lifetime when it was abt £23 well worth it regular updates and had it s few years no issues.

Well I downloaded the app for Nvidia as I was in a rush. It turns out it's now £9.99 per year or £30 for lifetime. Turns out I have a bigger problem, I've bought my own 5g router with a smartys unlimited data SIM. This is to replace the same router and a 3 SIM that I had working for 3 months. Once I play anything on smarters or another app is stopping playing. Swapped back to 3 SIM and it's fine.

Well I downloaded the app for Nvidia as I was in a rush. It turns out it's now £9.99 per year or £30 for lifetime. Turns out I have a bigger problem, I've bought my own 5g router with a smartys unlimited data SIM. This is to replace the same router and a 3 SIM that I had working for 3 months. Once I play anything on smarters or another app is stopping playing. Swapped back to 3 SIM and it's fine.
You could be ip locked by your provider bud ask him to reset your ip.

Never used tvimate myself I know a few lads that do and they highly recommend it personally I would just buy the premium as you have all the features £10 for 12 months 5 devices and works on all android devices is a no brainer.
If you know some else who could make use of it with you you could go half’s and say 2 devices each
Just re subscribed it's £9.99 year £29.99 lifetime! First time I subscribed it was £4.99 year
still better then paying £100 what some rebranders want and doesn’t work on all devices for a cracked tvimate

Back