Tivimate Pro.

Does anyone know how to delete previous backed up versions inside Tivimate? I have 4 backups and would like to delete 2.

Nothing inside the Tivimate would suggest I could delete the files I wanted.
Do you have to download another app?

I have lifetime I’m tivimate and I’m player but currently using sparkle which I prefer to both.

I have lifetime I’m tivimate and I’m player but currently using sparkle which I prefer to both.
Can you detail any pros and cons between sparkle and tivimate? Using sparkle right now and it’s pretty good. Really want to try tivimate but the free version has nearly every feature disabled.

Can you detail any pros and cons between sparkle and tivimate? Using sparkle right now and it’s pretty good. Really want to try tivimate but the free version has nearly every feature disabled.
You can get a free (I think) 5 day trial of Tivimate with all features enabled, but in my opinion it is definately worth the money that you will pay for a lifetime sub for x5 devices

Did you pay for Sparkle? I can't remember, I have so many players, I am sure I had to pay for a full sub to Sparkle!

It’s definitely worth paying for the pro version of Tivimate. By far the best app I’ve ever used. It’s only 9.99 for the year for 5 devices. Well worth it

There’s not a huge difference , my main gripe with tivimate , is in the category list , when you highlight a selection , the text becomes slightly larger but the difference is so small it is difficult to see which item in the list your are on. Plus I don’t like any of the tivimate themes. Having said that , one if my providers has his own sparkle mod in a blue sky style but it’s ruined for me by the custom channel icons he uses and they are locked in , so I use default sparkle Apk. The dev of sparkle is verily active on Reddit and will Liston to any feature requests.

Back