Tivimate Pro.

I've never really used tivimate but I would like to try it. If anyone has a link to a modified pro version would they be so good as to pm me or put it in this thread? I've googled and seen lots of links but I'm not sure if they are good or not. If anyone knows how much the pro version is to buy please put it here. I've looked in the play store and it's not clear.
It's limited to certain devices the mod version is supplier dependent but for the sake of £30 you can have a lifetime license with continuous upgrades

You could be ip locked by your provider bud ask him to reset your ip.

Never used tvimate myself I know a few lads that do and they highly recommend it personally I would just buy the premium as you have all the features £10 for 12 months 5 devices and works on all android devices is a no brainer.
If you know some else who could make use of it with you you could go half’s and say 2 devices each

still better then paying £100 what some rebranders want and doesn’t work on all devices for a cracked tvimate
Well, i put the 3 sim in and started watching and then all of a sudden its just locked up again. tried different apps with a vpn and no vpn. It seems like a good strong connection and my son who's back from uni is steaming upstairs on his own account from the same provider and all is fine. i have a feeling it's the nvidia. Anyway going to get my hands on a pretty new mecool box that i gave to my dad a year ago that he does not like. Let's see if this makes any difference.

Last edited:
You could be ip locked by your provider bud ask him to reset your ip.

Never used tvimate myself I know a few lads that do and they highly recommend it personally I would just buy the premium as you have all the features £10 for 12 months 5 devices and works on all android devices is a no brainer.
If you know some else who could make use of it with you you could go half’s and say 2 devices each

still better then paying £100 what some rebranders want and doesn’t work on all devices for a cracked tvimate
Wasn't complaining about price, wish I had took lifetime in the beginning, once you take a year you don't get the option at renewal for lifetime! I had to cancel sub then buy lifetime when it run out!

Surprisingly I actually got in early with this app a good few years when it was £2 or so for premium lifetime and has turned out to be great investment. My go to app for IPTV.
That's a good result, great app.

Wasn't complaining about price, wish I had took lifetime in the beginning, once you take a year you don't get the option at renewal for lifetime! I had to cancel sub then buy lifetime when it run out!
I know you wasn’t bud don’t think that I was I was comparing price of the official compared to what some rebranders are charging

Have you tried implayer that’s not a bad alternative
I had it for a week bud! £22.49 lifetime I think I payed, support good but took me a while to suss navigation, her indoors was all over the shop and shouted me every time she wanted to come out of it. Contacted Dev and got a complete refund, not as user friendly as Tivimate

I had it for a week bud! £22.49 lifetime I think I payed, support good but took me a while to suss navigation, her indoors was all over the shop and shouted me every time she wanted to come out of it. Contacted Dev and got a complete refund, not as user friendly as Tivimate
just bought it today for 3 devices for £10 (turkey pricing). the mobile management feature already helped me out with a setup for family member. well worth the price

just bought it today for 3 devices for £10 (turkey pricing). the mobile management feature already helped me out with a setup for family member. well worth the price
Good for you bud! I wouldn't use it if it was free, correction I do on the mobile version as it works OK on touch screen and allows vod! But Tivimate imo is miles better!

Good for you bud! I wouldn't use it if it was free, correction I do on the mobile version as it works OK on touch screen and allows vod! But Tivimate imo is miles better!
Tivimate is great, but you can't manage devices online, IMPlayer is better for that. Drives me mad entering details using the remote for apps.😀

Tivimate is great, but you can't manage devices online, IMPlayer is better for that. Drives me mad entering details using the remote for apps.😀
One of the reasons I bought it for. I can now manage one of my elderly family members box and they asked me to add a new favourite. Saved me a trip there

Last edited:
Back