Tivimate Pro.

Did you pay for Sparkle? I can't remember, I have so many players, I am sure I had to pay for a full sub to Sparkle!
Sparkle Plus is just over a pound for a month so you can test it( remember to cancel the recurring payment on PayPal ).

There’s not a huge difference , my main gripe with tivimate , is in the category list , when you highlight a selection , the text becomes slightly larger but the difference is so small it is difficult to see which item in the list your are on. Plus I don’t like any of the tivimate themes. Having said that , one if my providers has his own sparkle mod in a blue sky style but it’s ruined for me by the custom channel icons he uses and they are locked in , so I use default sparkle Apk. The dev of sparkle is verily active on Reddit and will Liston to any feature requests.
Thanks. Maybe I'll try naked sparkle instead of my provider's version as I had some channel icons making certain listings hard to read. No idea if it's a provider or sparkle thing, so might be worth a shot.

The EPG is abit wierd on sparkle, when you scroll down from one channel to another it expands the channel descriptions. I find that off putting.

Apart from that banging app.

I just downloaded and tried sparkle this morning.

Seems pretty decent. One annoying thing for me, was having to press ok to get to channel list. Being used to smarters, xc etc and pressing back button, this was hard to remember for sparkle.

All in all tho, looks pretty decent app!

I just downloaded and tried sparkle this morning.

Seems pretty decent. One annoying thing for me, was having to press ok to get to channel list. Being used to smarters, xc etc and pressing back button, this was hard to remember for sparkle.

All in all tho, looks pretty decent app!
You can change that if you goto the settings, you can alter what key does what. I am used to pressing the left button on the firestick remote to get to categories .

Back