TK Chat Thread

Yep back tomrrow, dont start till 1, but will get my timetable for the lessons i have during the year, hopefully its not as packed as it was last year. (y)

Hopefully :), every student has to drop one subject at the end of their first year, so thats like 4 or 5 lessons from the entire week free. Cant wait for Christmas Holidays. lmao. I always do that at the end of a holiday, just cant wait for the next one. :(

vacation was way too short....felt like i needed more time off......went back to work refreshed, but still not wanting to work!!

again it's late and i still don't wanna go to bed!!

Came back in to see how everythings going at TechKings, i may be inactive for a little while due to busy days at college. I havent and will not forget you all so do not think that dan has left TK, i will be back now and then to see how everyone is. ;)

we would never think that dan good to see you take your collage work seriously you have my respect for that

Tried to get this past week off, as my birthday is this week, but someone else already took the dates. Oh well, it was a slow week....rained almost all day tuesday (my birthday) and was nice and cool wednesday (my mom's birthday)......we got alot of rain, maybe 3-4 inches, but that still has us well over 12 inches UNDER for the year.

:cheerleader::bday::bday: mate i know its late sorry to hear you could not get off work for party

ps. happybirthday to your mum aswell

Last time I had a b-day party, i was about 13. We moved across the country just before my next birthday, so a new school, new city, new state.......haven't been much into it since then.

Thanks for the b-day wishes for my mom and I.

Sorry i missed your b-day RTM. Please accept a happy belated birthday wishes for you as well as your mom.

How's everyone in TK land today?

Thanks Bro. Seems as work and other things in life have made it harder to come in here for a few minutes and check on the site and post. Hope for a few things to slow down soon, I hope.

Back