TK Chat Thread

It's only been just over a year since I have been able to get weekends off. Been here coming on 5yrs in a few weeks, and it took a while to get a decent schedule.

Had, I haven't been on much, partly due to work, partly due to time constraints, and partly due to not much advice I can give here. I still come by and read thru, or wait in the wings seeing what's goin on in here.

Hope everything is cool rtm, and all is good in terms of advice (y), we are all equal and theres alot to talk about here. ;)

And for some of us, immediately following halloween at 0200 sunday morning, we change our clocks back one hour. Those of us in the States, make sure you don't forget to turn your clocks back before you go to bed saturday night.

Still here, in my corner. Just watching how everything is goin.

Anto, a few years ago, they decided to delay the time change in the fall.....said something about it saving money and energy if the time change happens later in the year by a couple weeks.

Afternoon everyone. :)

Just came back from my first driving lesson, oh the joy (y), drove a :
bmw1.jpg

:grin:

nice one dan it went well for you then

It was alright had, stalled 2 times in the most bazarre conditions, driving on the main road for the first time. lol

Stalled when i was just about to stop, lmao, i dont know how i managed that, and then stalled when i lost complete control over the clutch and the accelerator.

The most dan-ger-ous manoveure was, not releasing the clutch enough to engage the engine, so i was revving at the round about, and then suddenly released the clutch a little more, and i went flying. ROFL, but yes looking to pass hopefully as soon as possible, having college exams aswell, dont know how im going to manage it. :beg:

Good to hear your taking your lessons Dan, the confidence will come with experience just keep at it mate. BTW nice car to learn in (y)

Back