Toilet will not flush

If it does not come with the one i need tool station does and can order online same day 10 mins from me i forgot all about there...Thank you Urie you have been a great help .Thank again

yeah i know, one last thing what is the metal plate called that the bolts go in both sides to lock it in, it is a bit worse for wear, but no idea what its called to look for a new one.

I have alread posted toolstation and screwfix link for that it is called wc close coupling kit . it comes with doughnut washer and bolts plus plate.
kit.jpg

I have alread posted toolstation and screwfix link for that it is called wc close coupling kit . it comes with doughnut washer and bolts plus plate.
oops sorry i never really knew what you were meaning by that, least i know now, thanks again..

oops sorry i never really knew what you were meaning by that, least i know now, thanks again..
if you had looked at links you would have seen what it was. You could have canceled your order and had it fitted by now if gone to toolstation you just order the stuff online and they make order up and you pick it up so no waiting in cue because of corrona virus. You could be up and running today :smiley:

Yeah your right there urie, i just thought about them an hour ago, oh well looks great half a toilet other half in living room window, oh what joy..

Back