Tottenham Sack Nuno

Shame he’s been sacked but just shows that clubs are more and more willing to sack managers now days.
But some of the blame has to be put on the board and leavy for not willing to improve the squad like other clubs have.
Part of me thinks he wasn’t the right choice to start with as was a tall ask to come from a team promoted to epl then ended up in 2nd half of table and left to go to a team that’s supposed to challenge for champions league spot and league (cough cough😁😁) be interesting to see who comes in possibly conte on a temp basis

Shame he’s been sacked but just shows that clubs are more and more willing to sack managers now days.
But some of the blame has to be put on the board and leavy for not willing to improve the squad like other clubs have.
Part of me thinks he wasn’t the right choice to start with as was a tall ask to come from a team promoted to epl then ended up in 2nd half of table and left to go to a team that’s supposed to challenge for champions league spot and league (cough cough😁😁) be interesting to see who comes in possibly conte on a temp basis

He's gained a bit of a reputation for negative football in his latter years at Wolves so he did seem a pretty strange choice for a team that historically plays attacking football.

Conte the big favourite with the bookies to replace him.

Just shows how embarrassing it was for the club to be beat by Man Utd :LOL:
4 months is a ridiculous time to give a manager , wolves played good football under Nuno , it takes time to get a time to play like that , Arsenal started to show better now under Arteta . I reckon it’s more to With keeping Kane happy , another new manager might give him hope they can move on up and get him to stay till end of season instead of pushing for a move in January

Just shows how embarrassing it was for the club to be beat by Man Utd :LOL:
4 months is a ridiculous time to give a manager , wolves played good football under Nuno , it takes time to get a time to play like that , Arsenal started to show better now under Arteta . I reckon it’s more to With keeping Kane happy , another new manager might give him hope they can move on up and get him to stay till end of season instead of pushing for a move in January
Two complete different clubs with different foundations and aspirations wolves was to only stay in the epl spurs is/was to challenge on all fronts we set the foundations for sacking managers in short periods so it’s other clubs turns to do it now🤣🤣🤣

He was on a loser from day 1, well not financially!! Some of his wolves staff never followed him & returned to portugal, so his own team were also depleted.. shame really as the midlands fans idolised him..& his new challenge was such a failure, hopefully spurs season will ignite very soon

Levy is the one who has to go with the inept decisions he has made over time. All adds up.

Helped build a great stadium but the team itself has gone really backwards since poch left.

Not surprised he got the sack was coming and football is a results based business so managers generally don't last long or get given the time where things are going pear shaped.

Nuno got the sack but Ole is still at united. Go figure.

Conte is a quality manager but even he will find it tough to turn things around.

He's a big personality who I see clashing with levy and in turn getting let go sooner than later.

Conte is a quality manager but even he will find it tough to turn things around.

He's a big personality who I see clashing with levy and in turn getting let go sooner than later.
He turned things around for us and he will do it with spurs if appointed.
if ole lost yesterday conte would’ve been in utd dugout by next weekend lol

He turned things around for us and he will do it with spurs if appointed.
if ole lost yesterday conte would’ve been in utd dugout by next weekend lol
Not sure about spurs. He will try to pull everyone around. But it's inevitable things will go wrong with him and the board.

Ole himself is on borrowed time. Another big loss that will be curtains for him.

Back