TV Help

The one piece of advice is Not to use Curry's to buy it or John Lewis I have heard not so good stories about their after sales service,I use Richer Sounds for my Visual and Audio equipment and find their staff superior in knowledge and give you best advice without pushing you into buying

They have some great offers on at Richer Sounds if you sign up via email and as stated above their staff will bend over backwards to help and are often partial to a "can you knock a bit off for paying cash" discount.

Have to agree with grouser, I have bought two tvs in the past from currys and I ended up returning both, lessen was learnt, never buy from them again, I got my current one from Argos a few years ago, no complaints so far.

No worries I will sign up for RS and see if what they have. Was only going to purchase in Curry's as my mate works there and gets 10% discount :)

More looking on what is the best type of tv for my budget - I am guessing though that they are all around same level at that price.

Point of Interest,before you buy look into the adding apps onto your TV (iptv)as some makes don't allow side loading not sure about the ones in your list.but take into account if you intend using iptv on it

I've never had a problem with John Lewis, and you get a 5 year guarantee with them too. Keep an eye on HUKD. I got this one for £419.
I could point you to a forum where some people would disagree with you on that lol,but it's worth knowing that when push comes to shove some salesman's patter ain't worth a damn when the brown stuff flies toward the fan..:)

Back