Tv jumped to another channel

Carolinea

TK Veteran
I was watching the rangers game on premier sports with 2 minutes to go,when it suddenly jumped itself to sky sports showing the man city game,was just wondering if this happened to anyone else,as I missed all that followed

I was watching the rangers game on premier sports with 2 minutes to go,when it suddenly jumped itself to sky sports showing the man city game,was just wondering if this happened to anyone else,as I missed all that followed

Source issue, only your provider can advise.

Was this on ViX? I've had this a couple of times lately but it seems to have stopped now. (watching freesat).
Nothing in the debug log to indicate why it happened.
At first I thought I had caught a button on the remote but the second time the remote was on the table and no-one near it.

Great to have webif control and people wondering how it changed channel, watch out for your name on tv screen is a real eye opener.

Back