UFC 257 fight card 'Poirier vs McGregor 2' on Jan 23

As I said last night you just never know despite him being a big favourite. Any fighter could lose on the day.

Not sure he can do much now as that loss has dented big time his legacy in the sport and tbh he should retire for good.
Why should he retire? Just because you lose doesn't mean you should stop,makes me laugh sometimes people who have never thrown a punch in there life seem to know everything about boxing or MMA.
You need balls of steel to get in them cages,he just took too much time off and you could see that.

Why should he retire? Just because you lose doesn't mean you should stop,makes me laugh sometimes people who have never thrown a punch in there life seem to know everything about boxing or MMA.
You need balls of steel to get in them cages,he just took too much time off and you could see that.

Yes your right I couldnt do what these fighters do, no one disputes that.

He has now had a few losses last couple of years and yes fighters carry on but such losses have major impact on their careers going forward. Thats all I was suggesting.

nice little earner that fight, porier was 15/8 at one point, connor fans will shovel money on him regardless.

a lot of sharp bettors made money last night, believe me.

nothing like the killing made on the mayweather fight, but still nice.

onto the youtube fighting circuit now, or maybe fighting pensioners in pubs again.

Yeah good win for dustin, took some shots in there, leg kicks were the key for him, they will fight again, conor looked out of sorts but again maybe ring rust but for me after watching that, hes done. Call it a day, hes mega rich and last night he showed no heart

It's how you come back from defeats that's what makes a fighter plus inactivity wouldn't have helped at all.
people don't look at the guy across the ring the streak he's been on and his puch and kick power.
It was like it when haye fought bellew everyone said haye will do this that, and other same scenario different sport

Yeah good win for dustin, took some shots in there, leg kicks were the key for him, they will fight again, conor looked out of sorts but again maybe ring rust but for me after watching that, hes done. Call it a day, hes mega rich and last night he showed no heart

Ye no doubt he looked off it which happens where you been out of the sport for so long.

He has all the money he needs tbh and he doesnt really need the money. Only whether he has the heart to keep on fighting.

It's how you come back from defeats that's what makes a fighter plus inactivity wouldn't have helped at all.
people don't look at the guy across the ring the streak he's been on and his puch and kick power.
It was like it when haye fought bellew everyone said haye will do this that, and other same scenario different sport
Yeah totally agree, I think he's done now tbh and as for fighting khabib again, he mayswell forget that, he looked weak in there imo, dustin took his shots with ease, and I'm surprised conor never changed his game plan, the 1st leg kick destroyed him.

thers only max ,gaethje n connor ther really ,dana said in post fight press khabib aint gonna come back or hold the weight class up so will vacate the belt n dustins basically steam rolled thru all 3 of them now ,he destroyed gaethje ,n was toe 2 toe with max

seen it haha dana said the guy emailed him n said he wont be streaming it haha then they took his whole streaming service down haha yeh dana u did that aswel as taking espn+ down n virgin ppv users haha glad i never pay 4 em n have wat i have myself lol

Cant see why khabib would come back as no one there is even on his level lets be honest. He doesnt need the money and tbh he seems content with retirement.
I get the impression with khabib, if he comes back he wants to fight someone who will match him, he doesn't seem money orientated, as he said he's levels above everyone by a mile and he is tbf, his overall game is unbelievable

I get the impression with khabib, if he comes back he wants to fight someone who will match him, he doesn't seem money orientated, as he said he's levels above everyone by a mile and he is tbf, his overall game is unbelievable

GSP is the only one but he is been out for too long and cant see him coming out of retirement too big of a risk for him.

Back