UFC 257 fight card 'Poirier vs McGregor 2' on Jan 23

DEFO GSP but its true wat u say great example lastnite u have to stay active in ufc but... look what happened to hooker lol paggerd by a non ranked debut fighter lol

He should come back and tackle another weight division. He’s had no competition at lightweight.

No competition lol. He dominated the best fighters at the division when he was there so not really anyone left for him there.

Moving up may or not work out for him but dont think he would move up.

No competition lol. He dominated the best fighters at the division when he was there so not really anyone left for him there.

Moving up may or not work out for him but dont think he would move up.
He should. He stayed too comfortable then retired.

He retired in his peak no doubt about that. Beating the best that was in the division guess meant he got bored because no one is of his quality.

Guessing your not a fan are you?

He retired in his peak no doubt about that. Beating the best that was in the division guess meant he got bored because no one is of his quality.

Guessing your not a fan are you?
I am a big fan. Your missing my point. I’d like to see him tackle another division there is no disputing he is the GOAT of the lightweight division.

Ye it would be good for him to move up, whether he will I doubt it especially with him but adamant on retirement. If he does decide to come back at all then at his best division there is no one left moving up is only logical step. Would be interesting if he dominates there to if that ever happens.

Even if he doesnt he and GSP are the GOATs still imo.

Back