UFC Fight Night 254. Khabib vs Gaethje. Sat, Oct 24

Brilliant performance from Khabib. No question for me he is the GOAT of UFC and know some would have GSP but imo its khabib

Really sad to see him retire so young at the peak of his powers. So gutted. Was my favourite in UFC, loved the guy.

But understandable with his dad not being in the corner anymore can understand his decision.

Respect to the best ever.

Brilliant performance from Khabib. No question for me he is the GOAT of UFC and know some would have GSP but imo its khabib

Really sad to see him retire so young at the peak of his powers. So gutted. Was my favourite in UFC, loved the guy.

But understandable with his dad not being in the corner anymore can understand his decision.

Respect to the best ever.
Khabib vs mgregor boxing ? Ill be shocked if khabib don't have a boxing match

Doubt it mate. All emotion that came out from him after fight felt for the guy.

Mother doesnt want him to fight anymore as his dad is no longer there.

He will stick to his work cant see him doing MMA or any combat sports again.

Again we are missing out on a special special fighter which is a great shame.

Doubt it mate. All emotion that came out from him after fight felt for the guy.

Mother doesnt want him to fight anymore as his dad is no longer there.

He will stick to his work cant see him doing MMA or any combat sports again.

Again we are missing out on a special special fighter which is a great shame.
Yeah but mate what happens when he gets a check in his boat race for 50 million???

Unlike other fighters dont think he gives a toss about money that much.

He also seems to be a guy who will stick to his word and stay retried no matter how much money is offered to him.

Unlike other fighters dont think he gives a toss about money that much.

He also seems to be a guy who will stick to his word and stay retried no matter how much money is offered to him.
Hmmm maybe your right mate, money makes the world go round and only time will tell, no doubt floyd will be rubbing his hands together at the prospect of fighting him

As many have pointed out he is the mayweather of MMA. Doesnt really have a weakness. Is flawless in the octagon.

Well current crop of guys Usman and especially Adesanya are the next major stars of the sport for years to come. Fan of both tbh.

As many have pointed out he is the mayweather of MMA. Doesnt really have a weakness. Is flawless in the octagon.

Well current crop of guys Usman and especially Adesanya are the next major stars of the sport for years to come. Fan of both tbh.
I think usman can be beat, would like to see a rematch with masvedal, with a proppa training camp, as for adesanya.... BEAST!! nothing more to say

Hes had so many problems outside the octogon, great fighter tho some would say the best ever, debatable, I think his failed tests ruin that for him though

Was gona mention that hes failed drug tests in alot of peoples mind will always class him as a drug cheat. Top fighter for sure but those failed drug test to cloud a shadow over his career.

Along with Khabib, GSP is in that GOAT best ever category imo.

Yep many great fighters over the years in UFC and also currently in the sport as well.

Would have to be someone phenomenal to achieve what Khabib has and also destroy those who he has faced.

Back