UK Sat HD is back - 2023.

Sounds as if we are going back to not so long ago when only enigma2 boxes were certain zgemmas with custom build would get sly then it got out into the wild and a lot of people got ripped off, but at the moment if icam is working for uk perhaps only for sd and some HD channels what will happen when everything goes HD
With this method anyone can do it not just one provider having monopoly.

The question would be how long till sky change the encryption method to stop it.

Or as you said change everything to HD

With this method anyone can do it not just one provider having monopoly.

The question would be how long till sky change the encryption method to stop it.

Or as you said change everything to HD
Yes as you mentioned not just one guy who had monopoly still with the SD perhaps going to HD we can get some HD channels at the moment so a case of see what happens.

Yes as you mentioned not just one guy who had monopoly still with the SD perhaps going to HD we can get some HD channels at the moment so a case of see what happens.
it took them years and years to change to Icam , whats next who knows , and it could be years and years until a stop is put to it

it took them years and years to change to Icam , whats next who knows , and it could be years and years until a stop is put to it
I am not talking about them changing from Icam to a different type of encryption I am talking about UK Sly Sd channels, as In germany a lot of those have changed recently from SD to HD some uk channels are available in HD.

I'm also not sure on the specs on the box as it say 2gb ram and the Hisilicon 3798 MV 200 chipset. On seaching it says that chipset has been out since 2016. Also a google search says that the armlogic s905x2 is much better. The website says got a
  • Hisilicon CPU Quad Core 64 Bit Cortex A53 15000 DMIPS
GTMedia said again today that Mars is coming for their Combo box (actually when who knows) but that is the Amlogic S905X3 which again is more powerful than that Hisilicon chip.

Those Hisilicon chips could do UHD stream relay when it was testing so assuming they ever test again could be another option in the bank.

I think my Pandora's Box uses that Amlogic chip.

GTMedia said again today that Mars is coming for their Combo box (actually when who knows) but that is the Amlogic S905X3 which again is more powerful than that Hisilicon chip.

Those Hisilicon chips could do UHD stream relay when it was testing so assuming they ever test again could be another option in the bank.

That combo box i was talking about just for reference is not made by gt media. It also runs E2 and android.

If it’s the same box I’m thinking of, it is dual boot like the Zgemma h9s se.
It looks very similar specs to be fair. I've never looked at the zgemma's before so unsure about the products. It does say that h9s is discontinued but the replacement link to another box does not seem to be android. I was sniffing around yesterday at the other boxes but they were hard to get hold of out of Europe.

The S905x3 would cope with UHD stream relay in my opinion too. The Vark DRS2 has the Hisillcon chipset and coped very well with UHD Stream Relay.

If it’s the same box I’m thinking of, it is dual boot like the Zgemma h9s se.
Are we talking about the Qviart Dual 4k which is Dualboot Multiboot OS Linux E2 + Android 9.0 ?

They do seem similar to the Zgemma H9s but have 16gb flash and 2gb ram. Hisilicon CPU Quad Core 64 Bit Cortex A53 15000 DMIPS

At the moment the SP codes only works on the Android side but tests have been made on the E2 side as well.

I'll be purchasing one shortly to have a play around with.

Are we talking about the Qviart Dual 4k which is Dualboot Multiboot OS Linux E2 + Android 9.0 ?

They do seem similar to the Zgemma H9s but have 16gb flash and 2gb ram. Hisilicon CPU Quad Core 64 Bit Cortex A53 15000 DMIPS

At the moment the SP codes only works on the Android side but tests have been made on the E2 side as well.

I'll be purchasing one shortly to have a play around with.
They are out of stock at our usual place in spain and other places did not have any stock either. I even approached a place in poland and have just had a reply back now saying they won't ship to the uk due to extra customs charges since brexit.

Back