UK Sat HD is back - 2023.

ThePirates

TK Supporter
Have managed to order a Satellite Box for a reasonable price that clears Sky HD channels such as Sports by the looks of the information I've been given will report back once I have it but looks promising

Have managed to order a Satellite Box for a reasonable price that clears Sky HD channels such as Sports by the looks of the information I've been given will report back once I have it but looks promising
Those boxes/images come and go, you might get a few weeks out of it. Good luck though

Those boxes/images come and go, you might get a few weeks out of it. Good luck though
Was worth taking a chance I understand the risks I trust the person that I have got it from as have been using them for awhile for other things so 🤞

Was worth taking a chance I understand the risks I trust the person that I have got it from as have been using them for awhile for other things so 🤞
are any boxes clearing sky HD? I thought it was just SD at the moment, would be interested for an update when you get it.

HD is not cracked on all channels I am led to belive however, there is no need for a particular box. You can have any enigma box sd clears and some HD channels none of the main ones.

A quick search will tell you how to go about things it's not exactly hidden but I doubt it will replace IPTV or get a huge customer base it once had.

Last edited:
You can get it in sd on pretty much any enigma box. For sky UK. However the pic quality is not the best.

You can do it yourself if you have a card or you can buy a box with pre installed image

For me not worth the hassle but there is help all over the net. I am certinaly not going into detail so do your own research.

You can get it in sd on pretty much any enigma box. For sky UK. However the pic quality is not the best.

You can do it yourself if you have a card or you can buy a box with pre installed image

For me not worth the hassle but there is help all over the net. I am certinaly not going into detail so do your own research.
No need for a pre installed image it will work on most firmware if correct files are added or there is a script method available.

Back