UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I don't get involved in lines/iptv on facebook for obvious reasons, if their not scammers then they are likely to be shut down soon for advertising so blatently but I saw this question posted earlier

'Where did the good cccam lines come from???'

and someone answered with a single word 'vcccam'

I commented saying UK sat and cable is dead, it did reappear for a short while but then vanished so if you are offered a UK sat line with all channels then it's likely a scam and should be avoided.

Within minutes I got a pm message from the person that posted above saying 'uk sat is back , zgemma 4k boxes only.' and when I checked the post he had commented on there 'uk sat is back few months ago and its true no scam'

I replied to his pm with 'dont tell me, have to buy the box from the provider already set up' and guess what he's not so quick to reply.

Personally I think this is yet another scam but to be fair I haven't really paid much attention, I thought even the Vark boxes lost 28.2 and have not seen/noticed any posts on here about it genuinly coming back. and the buy a zgemma with working sky for £400 scam has been going round since sky went dark

So, as a warning to others, if you see something like this be wary, I personally beleive it's a scam and should be avoided until I here/see proof contadicting my thoughts.

Last edited:
Yes available on H9se and H11 boxes only.

Has been for over 3 months. If you already have one of the above boxes then its a matter of installing a image provided by the sub seller. SD and HD channels open.

Not really a scam but it could go at any time.

people say it's genuine but also say they have seen the video of it working. I think we all saw the video of it working on the H7 as few years ago but that was a load of bull as well

people say it's genuine but also say they have seen the video of it working. I think we all saw the video of it working on the H7 as few years ago but that was a load of bull as well
It's working 100%

I'm going to guess until they've sold enough images/lines and then it will go the same way as the viark and hacked viark channels, it'll be gone before Christmas

I'm going to guess until they've sold enough images/lines and then it will go the same way as the viark and hacked viark channels, it'll be gone before Christmas
Same way as the Viarks ?

If you got one early enough you got 13 months of Sky viewing .

This is Icam hacked pal. Nothing shit about that.

Yup its working but how long for is any ones guess.
I personally would not buy it but its a genuine leap forwards with Icam dome.

Same way as the Viarks ?

If you got one early enough you got 13 months of Sky viewing .

Yes 13 months for about £400? That's great, even though it is almost ten times the price of an IPTV sub, and if you were lucky enough to get in at the beginning, those who paid £400 the week before it went t!TS up didn't get such a good deal.
This is Icam hacked pal. Nothing shit about that.

I personally would not buy it but its a genuine leap forwards with Icam dome.
I don't know anything about Icam, hardly anyone does, but I'll bet it's controlled by one central 'hacker' team/gang, unlike CS, which means it's a monopoly and when they decide to pull the plug, everyone either gives them more money or watches a blank screen

Yes 13 months for about £400? That's great, even though it is almost ten times the price of an IPTV sub, and if you were lucky enough to get in at the beginning, those who paid £400 the week before it went t!TS up didn't get such a good deal.
Ive no idea where you have got £400 from. Viark was £149 with 3 Years IPTV and 3 Years Sat. After 13 months Sky went but you are still left with the IPTV and all the other packages across the Arc. One hell of a bargain to me.

I don't know anything about Icam, hardly anyone does, but I'll bet it's controlled by one central 'hacker' team/gang, unlike CS, which means it's a monopoly and when they decide to pull the plug, everyone either gives them more money or watches a blank screen
I actually think not releasing it to all and sundry to sell on is a good thing. It's already been going for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back