UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive no idea where you have got £400 from. Viark was £149 with 3 Years IPTV and 3 Years Sat. After 13 months Sky went but you are still left with the IPTV and all the other packages across the Arc. One hell of a bargain to me.
I meant the crappy £50 H9 boxes being sold by The Pope and Ru441a for astronomical prices, they were using hacked viark channels/ servers.

Once viark realised what was going on they turned everything off in a fit of pique.
It was doomed from the start.
No doubt this new dead duck incarnation will go the same way if they want to keep it all to themselves

I meant the crappy £50 H9 boxes being sold by The Pope and Ru441a for astronomical prices, they were using hacked viark channels/ servers.

Once viark realised what was going on they turned everything off in a fit of pique.
It was doomed from the start.
No doubt this new dead duck incarnation will go the same way if they want to keep it all to themselves
These subs are not much more than a decent IPTV sub if you already have the box, if not box on top. And the Pope and Ru441a boxes never ran for 13 months.

These subs do all the SD channels as well, the Viark Servers never did SD this is a totally different hack nothing to do with what was available on the Viarks servers.

These subs are not much more than a decent IPTV sub if you already have the box, if not box on top. And the Pope and Ru441a boxes never ran for 13 months.
Viark may have worked for 13 months if you were incredibly lucky.
Most people got a few weeks or months.

These subs do all the SD channels as well, the Viark Servers never did SD this is a totally different hack nothing to do with what was available on the Viarks servers.
I'm not saying it's the same server, but it's a hell of a coincidence that since 2016 it's been cracked twice, both in the past 18 months and both times it's a closed shop. With CS anyone could get in on the act which made it more stable due to proliferation of servers. If there had only been one CS server it would have died out within six months.
This new hack is doomed the same as Viark.
Hence my OP featuring Jean Luc Picard

Viark may have worked for 13 months if you were incredibly lucky.
Most people got a few weeks or months.
Im still incredibly lucky with its IPTV and many other packages open.

You had to get on the Viark early and those of us posting on the Viark thread with them myself included warned not to purchase them if it was just for 28e some didint listen.

Those of us that have motorised dishes are still enjoying them now.

well I certainly started a conversation here lol

I hadn't heard anything about it and assumed it was like the scams before where you paid hundreds of pounds for a 'chipped' h7, hense wanted to warn people.

It appears these subs do exist and I was wrong in my assumption, but like everything in this game it's a risk. It's ok saying if you got in early you did OK, but, as with anything, those that do get in early are taking the bigger risk to a certain extent as they are going into the unknown. If you waited for a few months then you can see it's been working for a while and how stable it is, but if it goes dark you've got less for your buck.

As I say, it's a risk, if you've got the box already then it works out not much more than an IPTV sub, if you haven't then it's the cost of IPTV sub plus a meal out with the wife, which might be more grief than it's worth LOL

Havent seen anyone on here raving about having sat uk working again, or indeed anyone trying to sell pre loaded boxes, makes me think that theres not too many using it, but not sure of the cost, but I would advise anyone thinking about it to give it a bye ball, unless there are short term subs at reasonable prices.

It's doomed anyway, nothing can survive when it's a monopoly, they either get tracked down and closed or they get enough money together to not give a crap and close it down themselves, only to reopen again after 6-12 months.
It's happened before.
About 6-12 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back