UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think that is a myth there are other boxes with HiSilicon Processors.

Just my opinion.
You could be right. I did see a picture of DE working on a different box, but it could have been faked.
You have only to read this thread to realise why those that know wont mention it.
Ironically, DE going to ICam seems to have sped this along. UK & IT have been going for a while under the radar, it's the Germans who seem to be selling their variant of the image in more public forums.

I could be wrong, but I think this will be everywhere in the next few months.

Ironically, DE going to ICam seems to have sped this along. UK & IT have been going for a while under the radar, it's the Germans who seem to be selling their variant of the image in more public forums.

I could be wrong, but I think this will be everywhere in the next few months.
It's a bit unfair that the UK and IT have had to go so long without it, when zee Germans have it all handed back to them in just a week or 2 of it switching to icam.

They should have been made to wait like the rest of us.

What do these two boxes possess that other boxes don't?

I'm cynical about this because I don't like to see people get ripped.
Everyone knows what happened last time, 75 newbies joining every day wanting 'the new sky ccam' lines, and the thieves had a field day.
Same thing will happen again, once Google picks up this thread the place will be inundated with new members getting buttraped by the parasites

Nothing, they are just cheap basic boxes, single tuner and nothing special.

They don't even have the same chipset as each other.
So no reason at all why it has to be h11 or h9, yet these are the only boxes it will work on?
It would work on h7 or any other enigma2 box with a sat tuner.
The only reason I can think of why they want people to buy one of these is that they already have a container full of each

So no reason at all why it has to be h11 or h9, yet these are the only boxes it will work on?
It would work on h7 or any other enigma2 box with a sat tuner.
The only reason I can think of why they want people to buy one of these is that they already have a container full of each
They do not supply boxes (well not as far as I am aware), they only supply the image and the activation code for it, you have to source your own box.

So unless zgemma or bezos is behind the hack, that isn't the reason.

What’s that🤣🤣
Spill your guts about it on TK ?

It's funny but the op was a warning about a new scam and from there on it was a plethora of posts about how real it is and it's not a scam.
But no one will be buying into it.
Well I'm filled with confidence I don't know about anyone else

They do not supply boxes (well not as far as I am aware), they only supply the image and the activation code for it, you have to source your own box.

So unless zgemma or bezos is behind the hack, that isn't the reason.
Maybe the seller (not the real guys behind it) only has those boxes and has been told not to give the files directly so they can only make images for those boxes.

Another issue is are these images locked from users accessing the box so they can't install own plugins or softcam files for other satellites?

Who can say if it is a scam or not ?

All that has been said is that it is a real hack and it works right now.

It is no different to buying an iptv sub, you either trust the provider will supply what they promise or you don't.

Either can be here right now and gone 5 mins after you pay your money.

It's illegal and it's a risk, users have to decide if they want to take the risk or not.

It's true, it works, it's cheap.

It could go kaput at any time (like CS did) and it doesn't offer the same worldwide content as iptv.

Personally, a premium quality iptv service and a cheapo backup iptv sub serve my needs, and I like to mess about with the legit services that can be accessed with a vpn. Iptv stability these days is as good as CS ever was.

Good luck to those who use it, we're all here for cheap telly afterall.

Maybe the seller (not the real guys behind it) only has those boxes and has been told not to give the files directly so they can only make images for those boxes.

Maybe but unlikely, I think the real reason is they are one of the cheapest single tuner boxes on the market that are easy to get hold of.

So users are more likely to spend £70 on a box and then buy a sub, rather than spend £200 - £300 on a box and then buy a sub.

Another issue is are these images locked from users accessing the box so they can't install own plugins or softcam files for other satellites?

Yes the box is fully locked down and the image is stripped out, so you can't add or remove anything and there is no access into the box once the image is installed.

So although you can manually tune other sats, you can't decrypt anything else.

Another reason I suspect that it is restricted to the cheapest boxes out there.

Who can say if it is a scam or not ?

All that has been said is that it is a real hack and it works right now.

It is no different to buying an iptv sub, you either trust the provider will supply what they promise or you don't.
It's completely different from buying an IPTV sub, if you buy one in this forum you have some guarantee that it will work or you get a refund, and even if it went to pot 2 months into a 3 month sub you have a choice of a thousand other providers to try.

Either can be here right now and gone 5 mins after you pay your money.

It's illegal and it's a risk, users have to decide if they want to take the risk or not.
The warning signs are already there.
Only use this box.
Buy a year.
One provider.

I'd be happier if you could buy a 1,3,6 month image and you could use it on any box, the fact you can't should send out enough warning signs to anyone with common sense

It's completely different from buying an IPTV sub, if you buy one in this forum you have some guarantee that it will work or you get a refund, and even if it went to pot 2 months into a 3 month sub you have a choice of a thousand other providers to try.

The warning signs are already there.
Only use this box.
Buy a year.
One provider.

I'd be happier if you could buy a 1,3,6 month image and you could use it on any box, the fact you can't should send out enough warning signs to anyone with common sense
So but the Zgemma, and when it goes belly up, put an iptv sub on it?

Unless its live betting on horse racing or a very low broadband speed C/S is not really worth having with the quality and choice of ipee fact.

Sounds good that icam is cracked but to be more public it needs to be available without restrictions. So you can get sky UK but not able to add IPTV for 3pm games or other sports not available on sat.

For now it seems best closed source to the selected few tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back