UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
.Atari. who posted the oscam and patch says

(Important you need Local card or right tier1 server access)

I think it needs to be 0960 too

probably no one on here has that

.Atari. who posted the oscam and patch says

Important you need Local card or right tier1 server access

I think it needs to be 0960 too

probably no one on here has that
All caids work mate well i've seen 0961 and 0960 in action so can't see why not for 0963 as it's all the same method.

EDIT: Please no newbies message me as that's the reason i've deleted previous post as had ones lurking with little history .

I'm not even going to entertain it at the moment, mind you I'm probably still on naughty step for warning everyonen before.

It does appear to be the same people saying it all works as the last time, look what happened then, made it appear hard to get, sucked in a few people and then it's gone again. I do hope this is different but not holding my breath

I'm not even going to entertain it at the moment, mind you I'm probably still on naughty step for warning everyonen before.

It does appear to be the same people saying it all works as the last time, look what happened then, made it appear hard to get, sucked in a few people and then it's gone again. I do hope this is different but not holding my breath
Last time it was to do with pay servers.

This time we have local cards working.

Yeh you nearly blew up the forum after last time 🤣

Last edited:
not even going to entertain it at the moment, mind you I'm probably still on naughty step for warning everyonen before.

With it only being SD I can't see them being able to charge those prices like last time.

Last edited:
With it only being SD I can't see them being able to change those prices like last time.
Probably not but if it's cheap then you have to ask them show me proof that you have at least 26+ entitlements or you will be stung. No proof of a card then swerve them imo anyway. SD on from the main (legit) provider is the same price only sports is HD no extra cost , you have to pay them an extra £6-£10 a month to get HD , yeah that's a joke on there part as HD should be standard these day's not another con to get money.

Bee tea is around £30 alone a month now from this month.

Racing tv is £25

Then any others plus the odd ppv if it clears.

IMO stick with the Viarks , value for money and you have more that opens if you haven't another dish/lnb's get one :)

Plus the last Guy was too cheap for a reason as it wasn't even his he was stealing it from forever so no costs/out lay's on his part. I had it privately from a fella and it was well over 200 a year for over 3 years it worked but it was worth every penny as never no issue and it came from some one trusted.

Last edited:
Just talk to someone not cheap 110 pound for the year and the terms and conditions I can't take pictures of it ??? Just a no for me a this time been...virk box it is for me..... Hoping it will go cheaper in months

The one I tried briefly was over 3x the price of a Forever sub and I noticed while SD worked it had glitching on 19.2e which I watch a fair bit. If the Forever boxes could nail multiroom I'd probably ditch all my E2 kit but they don't seem to do many multituner boxes so the wife could watch her crap TV in one room while I watch something else. Saying that I think I probably enjoy getting this stuff working more than actually watching anything but that's probably my Asperger's 🤣

The one I tried briefly was over 3x the price of a Forever sub and I noticed while SD worked it had glitching on 19.2e which I watch a fair bit. If the Forever boxes could nail multiroom I'd probably ditch all my E2 kit but they don't seem to do many multituner boxes so the wife could watch her crap TV in one room while I watch something else. Saying that I think I probably enjoy getting this stuff working more than actually watching anything but that's probably my Asperger's 🤣
Nothing wrong with that keep the E2 devices they are more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back