UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To open oscam will a skyq lnb work? Or do I need old lnb? as managed to open few with this lnb (International Asian channels) but rest not clearing
Oscam has nothing to do with a LNB.

But you need andenigma 2 box to run oscam and that will not work with a skyq lnb unless its a Hybrid LNB

To open oscam will a skyq lnb work? Or do I need old lnb? as managed to open few with this lnb (International Asian channels) but rest not clearing
Sky Q LNB will not open anything on card share which no longer works anyway unless its via stream relay.

Sky Q LNB will not open anything on card share which no longer works anyway unless its via stream relay.
Yes I am trying to get the stream relay to work. Not had much success but have managed to pull in channels with the skyq lnb and open few international channels via oscam. Have been able to see the connection and ECM on those channels opened

Yes I am trying to get the stream relay to work. Not had much success but have managed to pull in channels with the skyq lnb and open few international channels via oscam. Have been able to see the connection and ECM on those channels opened
You must have a Hybrid LNB on there what model box are you using.

Whilst I'm no expert on Sky Q LNB's it could be tuning in only channels of a certain polarisation.

Well that LNB wont get you all the channels.

For stream relay to work youll need not normally scanned channels but converted stream relay channels and a decent line.

Have you got both of those ?

Well that LNB wont get you all the channels.

For stream relay to work youll need not normally scanned channels but converted stream relay channels and a decent line.

Have you got both of those ?
I have a line don't know if it's decent enough. And I have relayed channels list provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back