GrogBuild Unavailable

Grogbuild only works on openatv 6.4, this is EOL, you should install the newest openatv image which is 7.3
Its on 6.4 mate but the install threw a wobbly....got a similar box and its running great
grab

It should still install.
Try it again using the command line, make sure you have an initialised USB in the box before you begin

It should still install.
Try it again using the command line, make sure you have an initialised USB in the box before you begin
Thank you mate,i do have a new USB in and initialised but when running the script command via putty it came up with some sort of errors,sorry i didnt get the pic but will try again thank you

Thank you mate,i do have a new USB in and initialised but when running the script command via putty it came up with some sort of errors,sorry i didnt get the pic but will try again thank you

Attachments

• root.jpg
    root.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 16
  • rooty.jpg
    rooty.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 15
Install willobuild and use a proper supported build with support. Grogbuild is caput to old and outdated.

Grogbuild only works on openatv 6.4, this is EOL, you should install the newest openatv image which is 7.3
Still on Grog 6.4 myself, is it easy enough to put an IPTV sub on 7.3 and did'nt you say on another thread it can be flashed from the remote, only @formandvoid mentions in this thread about using a USB, might give it a go now, need to get my finger out and upgrade.

Still on Grog 6.4 myself, is it easy enough to put an IPTV sub on 7.3 and did'nt you say on another thread it can be flashed from the remote, only @formandvoid mentions in this thread about using a USB, might give it a go now, need to get my finger out and upgrade.
You can do it by downloading it and transferring to usb then into the box, but if you have a usb already in the box, you can do it via the remote.
Press blue, > flash online

Hiya im trying this method to clone one box with the build to use on the other.....if it works thats great,if not i`ll go down another route
Thank you Grog for replying mate,it was the best build out there,cheers

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 12
So that seems to have saved to the USB stick......will give it a try in the new box

Attachments

• back1.jpg
    back1.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 10
You can do it by downloading it and transferring to usb then into the box, but if you have a usb already in the box, you can do it via the remote.
Press blue, > flash online
I tried the upgrade to 7.3 just now, couldn't try it last night , but getting this message "Flashing image was not successful openatv-7.3-zgemmah7-20240106_multi.zip"
I have got a USB in the box, should I initialize it first, or should I try an earlier dated 7.3, I also chose slot 1 to overide 6.4, then option 2 Clean (just flash and start clean), is this correect, cheers tommy

I tried the upgrade to 7.3 just now, couldn't try it last night , but getting this message "Flashing image was not successful openatv-7.3-zgemmah7-20240106_multi.zip"
I have got a USB in the box, should I initialize it first, or should I try an earlier dated 7.3, I also chose slot 1 to overide 6.4, then option 2 Clean (just flash and start clean), is this correect, cheers tommy
Did you download the image?
You have to unzip it before you put it on the usb

Back