GrogBuild Unavailable

I tried the upgrade to 7.3 just now, couldn't try it last night , but getting this message "Flashing image was not successful openatv-7.3-zgemmah7-20240106_multi.zip"
I have got a USB in the box, should I initialize it first, or should I try an earlier dated 7.3, I also chose slot 1 to overide 6.4, then option 2 Clean (just flash and start clean), is this correect, cheers tommy
you cannot upgrade to 7.xx from 6.4

Yes, initialise the usb, it mustn't be able to unzip it because its inaccessible
Still no joy after initialising the USB, going to download 7.3 to my desktop and put on USB and flash it that way, see how I go with that. OR before I do that, I've got 3 unused slots on my h7c, slot 1 being 6.4, do you think selecting empty slot 2 might work ?
BTW if your bussy leave it for now, regards tommy

you should be able to flash online just clean flash to a partition (slot)
Yes ,but not having any joy, tried a couple of slots and after saying downloading , then extracting, I'm getting the message "Flashing image was not successful openatv-7.3-zgemmah7-20240106_multi.zip", only other thing is downloading 7.3 to desktop and putting on USB and flashing that way ?

Yes ,but not having any joy, tried a couple of slots and after saying downloading , then extracting, I'm getting the message "Flashing image was not successful openatv-7.3-zgemmah7-20240106_multi.zip", only other thing is downloading 7.3 to desktop and putting on USB and flashing that way ?
I did read you do have usb flash drive inserted and initialised for flashing from online

Yes USB in box and Initialised about 10 mins ago, tried flashing online with remote and keep getting that message "not successful"
have you tried going into settings multiboot manager (not sure where it is on vix ) and deleting that slot it just deleates image no the slot

Attachments

• 1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20240106212258.jpg
    1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20240106212258.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 6
have you tried going into settings multiboot manager (not sure where it is on vix ) and deleting that slot it just deleates image no the slot
I've been in multi boot manager and theres only one slot showing with openatv 6.4 on it, but no option to delete it , just to restart it , I'll try the 7.3 file on a USB and flash it that way see if I have any joy with that .

I've been in multi boot manager and theres only one slot showing with openatv 6.4 on it, but no option to delete it , just to restart it , I'll try the 7.3 file on a USB and flash it that way see if I have any joy with that .
ok you cannot delete it because you only have one slot occupied and that is your current system .

I think the slots only appear in multi boot management when they're in use.
If it asks during flashing which slot, choose the one without 6.4 on it
I personally cant remember now with zgemmah9 combo whether when flashing other slots if i had to do it from usb first time round.

I think the slots only appear in multi boot management when they're in use.
If it asks during flashing which slot, choose the one without 6.4 on it
if you are going to start from scratch the download recovey image and flash with that things may have changed since 6.4
Well that was worth one more go its flashed successfully to (empty) slot 2, just in process of setting it up if I can remember, so now should get option when booting up which image to use or is 7.3 default, cheers for advice,

Well that was worth one more go its flashed successfully to (empty) slot 2, just in process of setting it up if I can remember, so now should get option when booting up which image to use or is 7.3 default, cheers for advice,
No even if you have four images system will just boot up into the last image you were using unless you press remote at boot to go into bot manager then you will have choice or if system is booted up then you can go to multiboot manager and select to reboot to other image. I cannot remember what button was needed on zgemma h9 combo to access boot menu that box is downstairs the wife uses it now any work needing done now i do via openwebif in the background when tv is off.

Back