Unrealistic expectations?!

How would you say someone who's never used iptv before have knowledge of it though? Everyone starts somewhere.
Yes I agree we have all had to start somewhere, but surely they have some knowledge of how their device works, (settings, setup, limitations etc) or why would they or we be asking for a service in the first place? They may not necesarily fully understand IPTV, but that can be easily explained.

When you buy a car do you get taught to drive it.
No, but you would expect someone that bought (for example a Zgemma) to be able to: Flash it, Install a build (if they wanted), set up a swap file, set up bouquets, and install IPTV if that is what they wanted, and know the limits of the box/device they have bought. After all, I assume (rightly or wrongly) they didn't just see a device online or in a shop and buy it without knowing what they wanted to do with it, or what it could do?

I agree, everyone has different levels of learning and understanding, but some are IMPOSSIBLE!
It’s like when peoples subs runs out and they start kicking off fekk all is working then when providers says it’s EXPIRED that awkward silence is funny as fekk

Yes I agree we have all had to start somewhere, but surely they have some knowledge of how their device works, (settings, setup, limitations etc) or why would they or we be asking for a service in the first place? They may not necesarily fully understand IPTV, but that can be easily explained.

So if someone owns and runs legit apps (Netflix, Prime, iPlayer etc) on a fire stick they should know how to install and run iptv? I've never cleared a cache, uninstalled and reinstalled apps, used downloader to install apps, turned on install apps from unknown sources etc for anything other than iptv.

So if someone owns and runs legit apps (Netflix, Prime, iPlayer etc) on a fire stick they should know how to install and run iptv? I've never cleared a cache, uninstalled and reinstalled apps, used downloader to install apps, turned on install apps from unknown sources etc for anything other than iptv.
That’s what YouTube is for a bit of research first then decide to have a go it’s how I learnt to fully load fire sticks with kodi ect

Netfilx and Prime , need no setup at all, if you have a sub/password, click on it and they run. For IPTV, in most cases all they need to know is how to install the player that supports their IPTV sub. In the majority of cases it's a case of installing the player and inserting a username and password and in some cases (depending on the player) a URL to the channel lists. Yes in some cases it includes the use of Downloader (or Filelinked) before it went down, but these processes are easy to expalain.

I like the requests that go something like this. my current supplier is excellent however, my sub runs out next week so looking for a new one.

I like the requests that go something like this. my current supplier is excellent however, my sub runs out next week so looking for a new one.
And that translates to my IPTV is shite non stop buffering and he’s nowhere to be seen once handed my cash over and is useless in support 😂😂😂

Am I imagining it or is someone advertising IPTV in the disguise of a request?
He posts the same crap three times a week
I wondered that too :unsure:
i noticed it too, or could be an sly agent ...
Only a matter of time before admin pick it up.
looks like yer man has a new account :LOL: if not it's bloody similar.

Read First Post - Request A Good IPTV Server - June/July 2021

While I know I'm wonderful, if one of you sent me a PM when you have suspicions, things can get dealt with quicker.
I don't actually read every single post here on TK

Back