Unrealistic expectations?!

£26.99 4k Fire Stick and a £10 for 6 months sub running like a dream for me. It's usually not the device/sub, it's the person using it not having a clue what they're doing.
100% this spot on

Even a cheapo sub with a cheap device will not just run IPTV but other streaming services fine with no issues.

But again it comes down to the person be able to setup such devices with such services to be able to get the rewards from it. Some obviously aint got an idea no matter how much you guide them.

Plus ones who have groups and give constant updates are ones who really are on top of things and keeps everything running smoothly.
That’s what Stuss was saying you’ve just really wondered it 😁😁😁😁
It's not free to the supplier tho, or the reseller, is it,
They have a lot of expenses too.
Have you any idea of how much it costs to run a server and purchase bandwidth,?
It sure isn’t bud absaloutly people think it’s peanuts but can be in thousands along with load balancers stream suppliers backup stream suppliers panel supplier the lists goes on

Another problem is they don't take into account what other devices are connected while they are trying to watch tv.

You should not even think about setting up a server unless you have a large customer base. You will loose money hand over fist.

100% this spot on

Even a cheapo sub with a cheap device will not just run IPTV but other streaming services fine with no issues.

But again it comes down to the person be able to setup such devices with such services to be able to get the rewards from it. Some obviously aint got an idea no matter how much you guide them.
I absolutely agree with this post, some people want 'the rolls royce' without knowing the basics of a 'robin reliant'!!

I still think a service is only as good as the provider.
@stuss I totally agree, but you would expect those requesting a service would have SOME knowledge as to how it all works. A service could be working great and you can offer all the help that you can remotely, but a user may have issues because, well to be blunt, some don't have a clue.

@stuss I totally agree, but you would expect those requesting a service would have SOME knowledge as to how it all works. A service could be working great and you can offer all the help that you can remotely, but a user may have issues because, well to be blunt, some don't have a clue.

How would you say someone who's never used iptv before have knowledge of it though? Everyone starts somewhere.

The golden rule in this game has been since cardshare, cable and now IPTV. Do your own research. You can't really expect a supplier to hold your hand through everything.

That's where the supplier of said iptv should "get smart" and sell the firestick/box already set up with the gubbins installed so it's merely "plug n play" for the uninformed.
An opportunity to eke out more cash from the side hustle lol
In fact why not do it and then stop the iptv from working, when customer contacts you tell them you have gone out of business but recommend another supplier to them who is good. The other supplier being you of course so double the subs :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would like to say down to, user error,
But its not. Quite often people get swept along with watching their mates device, not looking at connection speeds, device location isp block outdated firmware and naivety. Its a learning curve.

Back