Unrealistic expectations?!

Same person has requested a test every Saturday for four of the last five weeks.

Should get banned if they request more than twice in a month
I understand that people may not always get what they are looking for at the first ask, or what they get is totally shite, but there has to be a limit on how many times they post requesting a service? Surely after about lets say 4 requests they must have found something that suites. However, having said that it is also up to the provider to do their checks prior to offering these people a trial.

Mate there is a well known guy to us who has been on here a while who offers 3 days including match days and ppvs

I understand that people may not always get what they are looking for at the first ask, or what they get is totally shite, but there has to be a limit on how many times they post requesting a service? Surely after about lets say 4 requests they must have found something that suites. However, having said that it is also up to the provider to do their checks prior to offering these people a trial.
I think after one request, he has a dozen or more offers, he can try all of those before requesting again, on second request he may get another six or seven offers from people who didn't reply first time.
Surely people offering tests must be able to work out that someone who has requested 3 or more times has access to almost every provider on Techkings so why are they asking over and over again?

Tota
I think after one request, he has a dozen or more offers, he can try all of those before requesting again, on second request he may get another six or seven offers from people who didn't reply first time.
Surely people offering tests must be able to work out that someone who has requested 3 or more times has access to almost every provider on Techkings so why are they asking over and over again?
Totally agree

there's folk on here had more trials than the Corleones.......just saying

I think that thread should be one post maximum and then you can't post in it again until new one is open.

Back