Unrealistic expectations?!

Yea bud their looking forward to going down to coast in 6 weeks holiday how’s your lad keeping all good??
Tom is doing ok gets worked up a lot lately over silly things. I better go to the cash point Mr sayers will want a pint next and this is thirsty work in the sun but nice :love:

Joined today 2 new posts. Post 1 knows nothing about anything then post 2 - m3u only and raw streams no apk learns quick.

POST 1

Hi, new here and a relative noob so please don't kill me if I come across as naive.

In 2022, what's still possible in terms of C/S? As far as i'm aware, VM is the only C option and all hope on that end seems to have been lost around 2020/2021? Is VM still an option for cardsharing or is it completely "uncrackable" now?
As for S, as far as i'm aware Sky UK, Italy and Germany have all gone dark, though I see some disucssion that UK might still be possible on these forums? Is this SD only or is it all just a big scam?

It seems now for UK TV that IPTV is the soundest option (I'm aware a good chunk of eurosats are still an option as well), but I'd like to see what other members/staff think of the state of cardsharing today. All of this stuff is pretty confusing to figure out when you haven't been in the game for 20 years lol

POST 2

Looking for:

ALL UK Sports (Sky, BT, Eurosport, LaLiga, Premier, etc)
RAW or 1080p 50fps proper stream
No "APK only". m3u / real links is a must

Free test if at all possible.

Last edited:
Joined today 2 new posts. Post 1 knows nothing about anything then post 2 - m3u only and raw streams no apk learns quick.

POST 1

Hi, new here and a relative noob so please don't kill me if I come across as naive.

In 2022, what's still possible in terms of C/S? As far as i'm aware, VM is the only C option and all hope on that end seems to have been lost around 2020/2021? Is VM still an option for cardsharing or is it completely "uncrackable" now?
As for S, as far as i'm aware Sky UK, Italy and Germany have all gone dark, though I see some disucssion that UK might still be possible on these forums? Is this SD only or is it all just a big scam?

It seems now for UK TV that IPTV is the soundest option (I'm aware a good chunk of eurosats are still an option as well), but I'd like to see what other members/staff think of the state of cardsharing today. All of this stuff is pretty confusing to figure out when you haven't been in the game for 20 years lol

POST 2

Looking for:

ALL UK Sports (Sky, BT, Eurosport, LaLiga, Premier, etc)
RAW or 1080p 50fps proper stream
No "APK only". m3u / real links is a must

Free test if at all possible.
Can I just make another observation? Yes ok then here goes, he/she states "has not been in the game for 20 years" The profile states he/she is 24 :unsure:

Anyone joining then within minutes is asking for URLs, payment details and all the rest is obviously a spy.
Unsurprisingly he'll get a dozen or more duffers giving him host details, bank details, PayPal addresses etc, then when they get shut down they claim their entire family was abducted by aliens and no one gets a refund

And the same suppliers will give out a DNS for Enigma boxes or even am3y file. but turn around and say you must use my app. The mind boggles

@moshibeth i would of sent that pint straight back its been severed in a dirty glass lol.

What a joke,he/she may aswell have asked for a 1 year trial :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi - looking for a week long IPTV trial that can be run through smart TV apps and an old Firestick. UK Sky Sports will be essential!

What a joke,he/she may aswell have asked for a 1 year trial :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi - looking for a week long IPTV trial that can be run through smart TV apps and an old Firestick. UK Sky Sports will be essential!
And within a minute someone is in a conversation, hopefully to ask them if they are on this planet!!

Back