Upcoming boxing events

Yeah he’s definitely got the build frame he looked massive he will do well! Be another history maker! He’s already in the books in he for 4belts 23yrs old

nasty cut lucky was 10 seconds to go or he would of been stopped

It wasn't a great fight but people only remember the 2nd half of a fight :-)

Teofimo deserved it. Disappointed in Loma. You can't not throw a punch for half a fight and expect to win.

Loma is still a great fighter. The truth is that at this weight guys are just to big for him to have his way all the time. He felt Teofimo's power early and didn't want to take those shots until he had to choice to take risks. Too little too late.

100% agree mate them body shots lifting off his feet
Naturally don’t want to throw as them punches hurt him so defensive until he seen the fatigue coming but to late

100% agree mate them body shots lifting off his feet
Naturally don’t want to throw as them punches hurt him so defensive until he seen the fatigue coming but to late

Spot on. I think Loma is good at disguising it when he gets hurt. He didn't like those body shots at all. They kept him honest for the entire 1st half of the fight.

Having had time finally, caught the fight and have to say still think Loma is a great fighter but Lopez was that much a better. Lopez has proved he is new megastar in the making and I am confident he will dominant weight divisions if he keeps going up.

He was great with the jab, the body shots sure as hell held Loma back for sure in the first half of the fight as Loma had no anwser, but loma did take risks in the second half of the fight which for me was best section of the fight but was too late for him.

Overall Lopez skill, movement, technique and major power was too much for loma. Lopez will dominate fighters and weight divisions for sure.

Such a young guy and has made history already. Fair play lad.

Match room have announced 6 weeks of fights from October all way through to December kicking off with usyk vs chisora
I know whyte vs povetkin 2 aswell Katie Taylor also head lining so some cracking fights from sse areana and Wembley areana aswell can't wait lol

Match room have announced 6 weeks of fights from October all way through to December kicking off with usyk vs chisora
I know whyte vs povetkin 2 aswell Katie Taylor also head lining so some cracking fights from sse areana and Wembley areana aswell can't wait lol
Katie Taylor vs cyborg im hearing. What a brilliant fight that is, that cyborg can bang

There working with council and areana owners to try get covid safe crowds in
I dont blame them tbh, the arenas are big enough to fit people in at a really safe distance, as long as temp checks are in etc ect....... all the health and safety measures are in, there going to have to because all sports especially boxing are in big trouble if they don't start bringing some money in

I disagree, I dont feel he ducks people, in regards to canelo, if he's not happy with the money offerd and let's be honest, canelos team are known for shit offers, why would he accept it if he feels they have low balled him? He's a 2 weight world champion who has beat everyone put in front of him, BJS beats Martin Murray 100%, only let down Billy makes is he needs a big fight to be committed to it, whether anyone likes him or they dont which I dont personally like him as a person, from what I've seen of him i dont like the things he's done over the years, but you can't take away the fact that on his day he is one of the best "BOXERS" technically, hes actually superb, there's not many that can live with him boxing.

Back