Upcoming boxing events

I disagree, I dont feel he ducks people, in regards to canelo, if he's not happy with the money offerd and let's be honest, canelos team are known for shit offers, why would he accept it if he feels they have low balled him? He's a 2 weight world champion who has beat everyone put in front of him, BJS beats Martin Murray 100%, only let down Billy makes is he needs a big fight to be committed to it, whether anyone likes him or they dont which I dont personally like him as a person, from what I've seen of him i dont like the things he's done over the years, but you can't take away the fact that on his day he is one of the best "BOXERS" technically, hes actually superb, there's not many that can live with him boxing.
Personally I think he cheated to duck andrade lol

Personally I think he cheated to duck andrade lol
I think Saunders beats him if he's hungry for that fight, andrade hasn't fort anyone compared to Saunders, andrade ducked charlo. As I said to me Saunders is a d**k h**d but I'm just talking about how good he is as a boxer.

Murray?! Come on guys, he's way over the hill. BJS should really be knocking him out and making a statement at this stage of his career. I just wonder how much Billy will get himself up for a fight like this. We've seen him underperform before when it hasn't been a 'big fight'. He doesn't always live the life either so interesting to see how well or not he's looked after himself during covid.

Murray?! Come on guys, he's way over the hill. BJS should really be knocking him out and making a statement at this stage of his career. I just wonder how much Billy will get himself up for a fight like this. We've seen him underperform before when it hasn't been a 'big fight'. He doesn't always live the life either so interesting to see how well or not he's looked after himself during covid.
100% agree m8

He doesnt really get up for all fights which is his problem.

If he is on it I really believe his style can cause canelo problems.
Yeah definitely mate, that's his biggest problem, he's not always fight fit and it takes a big fight to get him ready, as @RapidDevil said, he needs to make a massive statement against Murray, either a KO or a complete shut out, if I was Saunders I would want to go the full 12 because if he does fight canelo, he isn't going to stop him so he could do with the rounds

Can we try and keep the schedule in order of when fights are on lads makes it easier for everyone then (y) (y) (if anyone wants to post schedules of fights or talk about them then please do!!) Its for everyone to enjoy and have a talk about the fights coming up) (y)

Last edited:

Davis Vs Santa Cruz – Showtime PPV – October 31st​

davis-cruz.jpeg

SHOWTIME Sports will provide live streaming coverage of fight week events featuring three-time world champion Gervonta “Tank Davis” and four-division world champion Leo “El Terremoto” Santa Cruz ahead of their blockbuster SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) main event battle for the WBA Super Featherweight and WBA Lightweight Championships.

Inoue Vs J. Maloney – ESPN+ – October 31st​

Inoue-1300x731.jpeg

Saturday, October 31 – Naoya Inoue (19-0, 16 KOs) vs. Jason Moloney (21-1, 18 KOs)
MGM Grand Las Vegas 12 Rounds, Inoue’s IBF/WBA Bantamweight World Titles
ESPN+, 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT

Usyk Vs Chisora – DAZN, Sky – October 31st​

usyk-chisora.jpeg

• Oleksandr Usyk vs Derek Chisora : 12 rounds at Heavyweight
    Lee Selby vs George Kambosos Jr : IBF lightweight title final eliminator
    Savannah Marshall vs Hannah Rankin : WBO middleweight title
    Dave Allen vs Christopher Lovejoy : 10 rounds at Heavyweight
    Ramla Ali vs Eva Hubmeyer : 6 rounds at Super-Bantamweight
    Tommy McCarthy vs Bilal Laggoune : European Cruiserweight Title
Wembley Arena , Sky Box Office 7pm start

Screenshot_20201029-124613_Telegram.jpg

Can we try and keep the schedule in order of when fights are on lads makes it easier for everyone then (y) (y) (if anyone wants to post schedules of fights or talk about them then please do!!) Its for everyone to enjoy and have a talk about the fights coming up) (y)

Personally think having such graphics of when schedule fights helps everyone as they know when its taking place.

Back