Upcoming boxing events

So anyone see a chisora upset lol.

He may cause Usyk problems but can see Usyk being on the outside and just jab and move around the ring.

Tommy McCarthy is a young fella I know well, he's a good mate of one of my sons, fights tonight for a European title, wishing him all the best, The whole of belfast will be cheering him on, particularly the west of the city, C'mon tommy.

Tommy McCarthy is a young fella I know well, he's a good mate of one of my sons, fights tonight for a European title, wishing him all the best, The whole of belfast will be cheering him on, particularly the west of the city, C'mon tommy.
He's fighting now

Job done for big Tommy, but I think bigger challanges lie ahead for him, if he wants to hang on to his title and move forward, well pleased for him tonight, he's a down to earth big fella and deserves his big night.

Pretty decent fight.

Chisora hung in there and showed heart and was good in the early rounds and landed shots but after few rounds just got tired and Usyk got more into the fight.

Usyk is very skillfull and is a great boxer and won the fight no doubt, but wasnt a perfect performance as thought it might be.

I am not show about Usyk in the heavyweight division. Will be interesting how he would fair against parker, luiz or whyte. Think he would find it tough against the top 3 heavyweights in the division based on the performance tonight.

IMG_20201102_101402_638.jpg

Terence Crawford-Kell Brook Welterweight World Title Showdown to Air Live and Exclusively on Premier Sports 1 in the UK

Alexander Povetkin v Dillian Whyte postponed after the Russian tests positive for coronavirus

Really sucks damn virus. Hope we can see the fight before the year ends.

So since the postponement we are having rumours of Whyte/Chisora 3 and Whyte/Fury.

Latter would be great fight but will either man want to take it especially Whyte where very likely will have back to back losses.

Whyte/chisora 3 could be another cracker but surely bit soon for chisora?

Side not Povetkin is in hospital with the virus. Fingers crossed all is well and gets well soon and back to full health.

Side not Povetkin is in hospital with the virus. Fingers crossed all is well and gets well soon and back to full health.
He just had a bad sniff of wite powder chisora won't fight again yet too soon fury won't fight whyte but see kell Brook been sagging hear off cause no TV broadcaster wanted that fight they tried itv channel 5 bt sports and sky sports and all said NO lol

He just had a bad sniff of wite powder chisora won't fight again yet too soon fury won't fight whyte but see kell Brook been sagging hear off cause no TV broadcaster wanted that fight they tried itv channel 5 bt sports and sky sports and all said NO lol

Tbh Russian athletes are known for the white powder :ROFLMAO:

Surprised no broadcaster for brook fight but tbh

Back