Upcoming boxing events

Weigh in for Tyson/Jones later today at 10pm

10:00pm BOXING - Tyson v Jones Jr Weigh In
BT Sport 1 (UK), Sky Sport Select (NZ)

See a dubois win don't like Joyce in fact don't like the pair of them but be a good scrap hopefully can see Yoka beating hammer and an easy win for Jacobs lol
Jacobs is a class fighter bro, really likeable guy aswell, he will beat rosado no sweat

Exactly let's be honest, he won the 1st canelo fight and was robbed, a past it fighter but beat sergiy Derevyanchenko couple fights ago to win the IBF middleweight title pmsl
He did get robbed in first fight see canelo picks his fights so he's always going to get favouritism when comes to judges ect think Smith could beat him hands down and canelo will still get the decision seen it with Taylor where she lost 1st fight but judges said different lol

He did get robbed in first fight see canelo picks his fights so he's always going to get favouritism when comes to judges ect think Smith could beat him hands down and canelo will still get the decision seen it with Taylor where she lost 1st fight but judges said different lol
I personally think canelo is great baz, I agree with what your saying, he picks his fighters maybe when he wants, your right in regards to being a favourite with the judges abit like the klitchkos, I think the only fighter who will beat him is an inshape physically and mentally BJS he will beat canelo for me, ive just read de la hoya wants to fight GGG pmsl can't stand de la hoya, just a bitter guy.

Back