Upcoming boxing events

Briedis Vs Dorticos – DAZN, Sky Sports – Sept. 26

briedis.jpg

Jermall Charlo Vs Derevyanchenko – Showtime PPV – September 26th

jermall-sergey.jpeg

Unbeaten WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo faces the toughest test of his career in top 160-pound contender Sergiy Derevyanchenko on Saturday, September 26 in part one of a first-of-its-kind SHOWTIME PPV doubleheader presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

charlos.jpeg

WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Jermell Charlo takes on WBA and IBF 154-pound world champion Jeison Rosario in a blockbuster unification showdown on Saturday, September 26 in part two of a first-ever SHOWTIME PPV boxing doubleheader presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

Taylor Vs Khongsong – ESPN+, BT Sport – September 26th

taylor1.jpg

Josh Taylor to Defend WBA/IBF Junior Welterweight World Titles Against Apinun Khongsong LIVE From London on ESPN+ – BT Sport Studio to host world championship event behind closed doors

Big fights this week. Get in!!!

Man I miss the super series tournament. The super middleweight one still my favourite. How I miss Ward. Modern Great.

Yeah it's going to be a great fight and yeah Taylor is a class act tbf to him great fighter can box can fight inside all round really good

Remaining months of this year will be great for boxing with so big fights.

I do wonder whats gona happen with Fury as surely he has to fight.

Believe Joshua is fighting in November.

Hey Guys. Boxing fan here. I think Derevyanchenko has a great chance against Charlo but just get the feeling he'll get mugged off my the judges. It will be one of those fights he wins but doesn't get the decision probably.

Hey Guys. Boxing fan here. I think Derevyanchenko has a great chance against Charlo but just get the feeling he'll get mugged off my the judges. It will be one of those fights he wins but doesn't get the decision probably.

Thats what I hate about boxing. There is no consistency to decisions. Cant trust the judges tbh.

Too much corruption at the top.

Thats what I hate about boxing. There is no consistency to decisions. Cant trust the judges tbh.

Too much corruption at the top.

Yup. It's always been bad but seems to have gotten worse now that so much money is involved. Canelo will never lose a points decision until a bigger cash cow than him comes along.

False draws are a thing now in the massive bouts just to make sure there's another enormous earning rematch.

Yup. It's always been bad but seems to have gotten worse now that so much money is involved. Canelo will never lose a points decision until a bigger cash cow than him comes along.

False draws are a thing now in the massive bouts just to make sure there's another enormous earning rematch.

Canelo is the face of boxing sadly. He is the cashcow.

Depise Canelo especially since that daylight robbery in the first fight against GGG and then being a drugs cheat.

Canelo is the face of boxing sadly. He is the cashcow.

Depise Canelo especially since that daylight robbery in the first fight against GGG and then being a drugs cheat.

Spot on. I hadn't even got onto the drugs. Most of the guys at the top are drugs cheats. Who the **** believes they all coincidentally ate wild boar..... :facepalm:

Canelo, Fury etc. The two biggest earners. Funny that. Even in the almost impossible event of that being true, all athletes are responsible for what goes into their bodies.

They're just better at not getting caught (all the time) than fools like Miller.

Back