Upcoming boxing events

Who do you think mate? Mayweather for me just destroyed everyone, even now he could come back and beat most

I have two Ali and Sugar ray robinson. Yes didnt watch both back then but have watch majority of their fights and both were on another level in their eras.

Mayweather yes beat the best but also avoided some of the best such as Manny until they were older and past their prime. Call it cherry picking, politics whatever.

I have two Ali and Sugar ray robinson. Yes didnt watch both back then but have watch majority of their fights and both were on another level in their eras.

Mayweather yes beat the best but also avoided some of the best such as Manny until they were older and past their prime. Call it cherry picking, politics whatever.
See this is where your wrong CK.... I'll tell you why.... when floyd fights regardless off who it is, part of the contract to fight floyd states that you must sign up to blood and urine samples, manny didnt want to do that,, it took years to get him to do it which he eventually agreed

Its the nature of the beast, if you go to Germany dont expect to win if you dont stop the klitchkos, shows how good fury was lol but ill be honest I don't see any fight that canelo has been in where I sit there and think, he was lucky to win that, maybe the 1st GGG fight, I personally had GGG winning it by 1 round but it could of gone either way, the 2nd fight canelo beat him hands down. I'm not a canelo fan boy, I just don't get the sadly part that he's the cash cow, I could understand if he ducked other fighters or was overrated, hes the biggest fighter on the planet. Plus it helps hes got a whole country behind him, its abit like mayweather who is the best to ever put a pair of gloves on hands down no one comes near him, if gets a raw deal with every fighter he thought, the biggest example is this....... "if Floyd fights manny he gets beat hands down....... Floyd vs manny....... Floyd's easiest fight of his career. Evrryone then says....... "ohhhhh well if he fort him 5 years ago he would of lost lol its always excuses.

definitely mayweather takes styles away from any boxer and makes them look shit to be honest. Best ever to put a pair of gloves on definitely and gets no credit he deserves in my opinion
He takes styles and makes them look shite

Sunny Liston was the best ever until he got took over by the mob and forced to throw fights

See this is where your wrong CK.... I'll tell you why.... when floyd fights regardless off who it is, part of the contract to fight floyd states that you must sign up to blood and urine samples, manny didnt want to do that,, it took years to get him to do it which he eventually agreed

Not really wrong mate. Both were to blame for how long the fight took. Both were ducking each other.

Mayweather likes to decide when he fights the so called best as of course the 0 is the number 1 priority.

I would have liked to see him fight guys werent a bit over the hill when he fought them.

IMO he should not be undefeated he lost the fight against Castillo. The latter got robbed of blatant BS scoring.

Also just to clarify.... floyd is older then manny
Manny just fast puncher as soon as he gets that took away from him like mayweather did he’s shite
He was ty boxer before that I’m sure if right and definitely used steroids to bulk up and definitely would of had the fight early if he was clean but avoided it and took other fights

Not really wrong mate. Both were to blame for how long the fight took. Both were ducking each other.

Mayweather likes to decide when he fights the so called best as of course the 0 is the number 1 priority.

I would have liked to see him fight guys werent a bit over the hill when he fought them.

IMO he should not be undefeated he lost the fight against Castillo. The latter got robbed of blatant BS scoring.
But you are wrong, manny refused to sign up to the blood and urine tests, its a great debate on whos the best theres so may

Fair enough not gona get in an arguement over this. I have my opinions on mayweather some of them valid.

Either way even if both fought in their primes I think Mayweather would have outboxed him. He had amazing defence but offensively was great as well, MAnny had power and speed. But he was more of a fighter than a boxer at that time. Getting into scraps and think mayweather would have made easy work of it if both fought at their best.

Fair enough not gona get in an arguement over this. I have my opinions on mayweather some of them valid.

Either way even if both fought in their primes I think Mayweather would have outboxed him. He had amazing defence but offensively was great as well, MAnny had power and speed. But he was more of a fighter than a boxer at that time. Getting into scraps and think mayweather would have made easy work of it if both fought at their best.
No mate no argument at all its a great subject to talk about! (y)

Chavez jnr = embarrassing

I am sure his dad is ashamed his is a boxer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cant remember the fight but he just QUIT.

For me boxers should never quit. TBH most have the mentality they will die in the ring than quit.

But this guy man he didnt have the heart or anything dont know how he made it so far.

I am sure his dad is ashamed his is a boxer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cant remember the fight but he just QUIT.

For me boxers should never quit. TBH most have the mentality they will die in the ring than quit.

But this guy man he didnt have the heart or anything dont know how he made it so far.
Yeah his dad hates him full stop lol, he's an embarrassment to the sport lmao

He needs to retire because next thing you know his own country might kick him out.

I am sorry but there isnt a positive thing that can be said about him as a fighter.

At least eubank maybe has one or two good things about him as a fighter. But maybe I am being too kind to this overrated trash also.

Back