Upcoming boxing events

Some people would say no 1 p4p

I've had him in my top 5 for a while mate. I don't think he's at the top because he's beating guys that are either the same size or often smaller than him. The best pound for pounders imo are the ones beating bigger champions like Canelo. Previously Loma. He's most definitely up there though and I'm a big fan.

I've had him in my top 5 for a while mate. I don't think he's at the top because he's beating guys that are either the same size or often smaller than him. The best pound for pounders imo are the ones beating bigger champions like Canelo. Previously Loma. He's most definitely up there though and I'm a big fan.
He was supposed to be fighting johnriel casimero, I personally think he will completey dominate, hopefully he can take the weight and step up to feather and super feather, inoue vs tank what a fight that would be

Ye he is not huge guy but hopefully he can add some muscle and beef up a bit when he goes up divisions as would the the strength no doubt but will have to keep the power and speed which is always tricky when moving up divisions.

He was supposed to be fighting johnriel casimero, I personally think he will completey dominate, hopefully he can take the weight and step up to feather and super feather, inoue vs tank what a fight that would be
Exactly this. If he dominates at Super Feather then we're most definitely revisiting the #1 pound for pound conversation. That's where he needs to aim.

If they fought in the next 12 months I think tank beats him easily but that's very unfair on Inoue!

Exactly this. If he dominates at Super Feather then we're most definitely revisiting the #1 pound for pound conversation. That's where he needs to aim.

If they fought in the next 12 months I think tank beats him easily but that's very unfair on Inoue!
Yeah agree tank would he more of a natural at that weight and I dont think anyone punches like him.

Predictions Campbell Vs Garcia

Campbell is very durable but I think Garcia takes it UD , maybe one body shot knockdown in later rounds

Hard to predict as we haven't seen much of garcia fighting any1 credible very hard 2 predict

Ye oppostion hasnt been great for him

Saying that at pro level havent really been much impressed with Campbell.

If he doesnt take his chance in the big fights at the big stage then he doesnt deserve to be there at world level. You can only have so many chances.

Back