Upcoming boxing events

Stream it likely as will be on around midnight so no need to download following day lol.

You can get dazn sub or get IPTV sub.

I haven't seen much of Garcia if I'm honest. I do think Campbell has improved a lot though. I thought he gave Loma a fair few problems and he's improved his power imo. He can dig them in to the body. I get the feeling Campbell has a big performance in him, whether it's this one remains to be seen. I do think he's very hungry and very motivated though. For Garcia, I get the feeling that this is the kind of fight that shows whether a fighter is over hyped or not. I'm thinking when Broner got his ass kicked by El Chino :LOL:

An elite fighter should beat Campbell. Anyone that beats him clearly/easily is probably exactly that.

I haven't seen much of Garcia if I'm honest. I do think Campbell has improved a lot though. I thought he gave Loma a fair few problems and he's improved his power imo. He can dig them in to the body. I get the feeling Campbell has a big performance in him, whether it's this one remains to be seen. I do think he's very hungry and very motivated though. For Garcia, I get the feeling that this is the kind of fight that shows whether a fighter is over hyped or not. I'm thinking when Broner got his ass kicked by El Chino :LOL:

An elite fighter should beat Campbell. Anyone that beats him clearly/easily is probably exactly that.

Never rated Broner even with all the hype.

Such a poor version of mayweather with how they were hyping him up

Think Garcia will deliver under pressure personally.

Do agree Campbell aint in the top bracket of fighters but if he beats Garcia only upwards for him.

Ye good thing about that. Wonder how long will stay at that price.

Gather more sports DAZN UK gets rights to then eventually price will rise per month.

I remember when BT sports started it wasn't much more than that :LOL:

Depends how successful it is a guess. 'Not long' would be my answer.

I remember when BT sports started it wasn't much more than that :LOL:

Depends how successful it is a guess. 'Not long' would be my answer.
Think dazn will last in UK

Especially if they get premier league rights in a few years and if ALL games will be up for grabs.

Anyone watching this on the legit DAZN app? Interested to know how it is before I splurge £1.99 of my hardly earned cash on a sub.

Back