Upcoming boxing events

Ye whyte will be schooled and no doubt KO.

Fury is the complete package whether haters want to admit or not.

AJ/Usyk 2 seems on also and could be AJs last fight you would think as Usyk will be even more dangerous in the rematch and expect a good schooling from him.

Usyk is the closest one at heavyweight currently imo.

Would be a boxing purists dream fight.

Usyk will cause problems to fury imo but I think the size, strength and different styles Fury can box will be too much for Usyk if that fight happens later this year.
hoping it will mate, would be an unreal fight, Usyk is top class and very decent overall always resectful.
I just think Furys mentality is set to win and he cant lose, see the way he gets kncked down and get back up stronger, unbelivable power in his mind, he should be an inspiration to all

hoping it will mate, would be an unreal fight, Usyk is top class and very decent overall always resectful.
I just think Furys mentality is set to win and he cant lose, see the way he gets kncked down and get back up stronger, unbelivable power in his mind, he should be an inspiration to all
Ye mental health and everything guy has gone through especially from someone who understands such darkness you have to fight every day I have nothing but huge respect for him.

I do agree mentally he is so tough in that ring. Nothing can faze him and has got an iron will no doubt.

Can believe frank warren won the purse bid, obviously some champ politics behind that 😂. I hope Whyte does the business though, any dates confirmed yet?

Btw what’s everyone thoughts on the AJ/USYK rematch?

For me I watched the fight a few times and AJ’s game plan was off by boxing with USYK but in all honesty he was gun shy and hurt usyk a couple times but never jumped on him, AJ boxed well and wasn’t far of the pace of Usyk to be fair.

I think its gonna be a tough fight for fury i dont think its gonna be as easy as everyone thinks for fury.
AJ needs to do what fury did in the 2nd wilder fight just go in guns blazing, dunno how or why he even thought he could out box Usyk AJ is a pretty shit boxer just because he did it against a Fat ruiz because he got clattered the 1st time around doesnt mean you can do it to one of if not the best boxer in the sport at the mo

Btw what’s everyone thoughts on the AJ/USYK rematch?

For me I watched the fight a few times and AJ’s game plan was off by boxing with USYK but in all honesty he was gun shy and hurt usyk a couple times but never jumped on him, AJ boxed well and wasn’t far of the pace of Usyk to be fair.
I can't see anything apart from another Usyk win.

Let's not forget Usyk is still getting used to heavyweight division and isn't 100% at that weight division just yet which is pretty scary to think about.

I think its gonna be a tough fight for fury i dont think its gonna be as easy as everyone thinks for fury.
AJ needs to do what fury did in the 2nd wilder fight just go in guns blazing, dunno how or why he even thought he could out box Usyk AJ is a pretty shit boxer just because he did it against a Fat ruiz because he got clattered the 1st time around doesnt mean you can do it to one of if not the best boxer in the sport at the mo
Spot on mate unless AJ has a complete different gameplan he won't trouble Usyk and Usyk will be too slick and pick him off with ease.

I can't see anything apart from another Usyk win.

Let's not forget Usyk is still getting used to heavyweight division and isn't 100% at that weight division just yet which is pretty scary to think about.

Spot on mate unless AJ has a complete different gameplan he won't trouble Usyk and Usyk will be too slick and pick him off with ease.
I agree he needs to rag doll him and land hard and early!

I agree he needs to rag doll him and land hard and early!
Being wild and crazy could really upset Usyks rhythm and gameplan.

But AJ couldn't do that for the full 12 rounds and after half way through the fight would likely be gassed.

Either way I expect a sharper AJ to turn up for the rematch and Usyk to be more slicker than in the first fight.

Being wild and crazy could really upset Usyks rhythm and gameplan.

But AJ couldn't do that for the full 12 rounds and after half way through the fight would likely be gassed.

Either way I expect a sharper AJ to turn up for the rematch and Usyk to be more slicker than in the first fight.
Gonna be good, I really enjoyed the first fight but Fury Wilder 3 stole the show for me, that was great!

Back