Upcoming boxing events

Don't disagree with you on the point of khan being a draw. He was a big star and draw in his prime and had the bigger fights than Brook. His brand was well established not just in the UK but the US more so than Brook.

I still believe though if the fight had taken place years ago still would have gone with Brook beating him.
Agree brook would always beat khan whether 10 years ago or not but it’s all about the fighters they’ve fought as there will always be arguments on who has fought who or not.
For example look who fury/wilder has fought compared to AJ and like camels and triple G etc

I think Khan lost his heart a long time ago, he was just in it for the money which he has openly said himself, fairplay to him because he went in with some giants to get that check, I would of loved to see them fight years ago but I can't knock Khan for not fighting him, alot of people say he ducked brook lol, he was to busy cleaning up in the USA to care about brook

You could see the hatred Brook had for Khan in the gloves are off show and Khan just laughing it him was hilarious can't deny that lol.

Brook wanting that much money which he knew was never gona get for the Benn fight was probably wise as who knows how badly beaten Brook would have been beaten.

Agree brook would always beat khan whether 10 years ago or not but it’s all about the fighters they’ve fought as there will always be arguments on who has fought who or not.
For example look who fury/wilder has fought compared to AJ and like camels and triple G etc
Yep no one can argue khan's career is more superior than Brooks and I like Brook.

Khan fought world class fighters around the world. Was a big star in the UK and US and internationally he is loved in the Middle East and especially Pakistan.

If you compare the resume of Brook and Khan then khan's is so much more superior and you always had the unexpected element with khans fights which were entertaining.

So no surprise Brook hates him because simply put he just hasnt accomplished as much as Khan and probably more importantly wasnt a big name as Khan in the biggest market arguably the US.

You could see the hatred Brook had for Khan in the gloves are off show and Khan just laughing it him was hilarious can't deny that lol.

Brook wanting that much money which he knew was never gona get for the Benn fight was probably wise as who knows how badly beaten Brook would have been beaten.
Wasn’t hatred it was jealousy he even openly admitted it as he nearly started crying on the gloves are off

Yep no one can argue khan's career is more superior than Brooks and I like Brook.

Khan fought world class fighters around the world. Was a big star in the UK and US and internationally he is loved in the Middle East and especially Pakistan.

If you compare the resume of Brook and Khan then khan's is so much more superior and you always had the unexpected element with khans fights which were entertaining.

So no surprise Brook hates him because simply put he just hasnt accomplished as much as Khan and probably more importantly wasnt a big name as Khan in the biggest market arguably the US.
Spot on bud couldn’t agree more on a separate note have you seen Bivol and Camelot presser where Camelot is speaking fluent English all way through and his daughter sticking tongue out at bivol.
Can say it’s going to be an interesting fight for sure and Camelot always fights on the sinco de maio weekend lol

Wasn’t hatred it was jealousy he even openly admitted it as he nearly started crying on the gloves are off
I thought both tbh mate.

But ye you could tell from Brooks face he envied Khan and always wanted his respect.

But Khan paid him no attention and was hilarious in his facial expressions and one liners.

Spot on bud couldn’t agree more on a separate note have you seen Bivol and Camelot presser where Camelot is speaking fluent English all way through and his daughter sticking tongue out at bivol.
Can say it’s going to be an interesting fight for sure and Camelot always fights on the sinco de maio weekend lol
Nah not seen the presser tbh mate.

Really looking forward to the fight.

Not really a fan of canelo but man what a fekking fighter he is and is already cemented his legacy as legendary status.

I think he stops bivol very late in the fight.

I honestly don't know if there is a fighter than can beat canelo. He's a different animal and breed to everyone else right now

Absaloutly agree benn and eubank would’ve seriously hurt Ben but when brook wants 10m to fight Ben is ridiculous whyte couldn’t even get that for fighting fury lol

The £10m ask was probably half tongue in cheek, I think he'd had enough and happy to retire but £10m would've been impossible to turn down. I always liked watching Brook, thought he was a very tidy, efficient fighter.

Bivol will come in really big tonight, if he can jab and keep distance, he's really got a chance, canelo has struggled in the past to get close to his opponent, bivol needs to stick to his plan tho and not go toe 2 toe with him

Charlo fight FREE on the Premier Boxing Champions Youtube channel late Saturday night featuring ko king Boots Ennis aswell (UK only)

p.s Benn a BUM:ROFLMAO:

Think your wrong there with your last point.

The kid has got ridiculous potential to be something special.
Boots Ennis, David Avanesyan, Errol Spence Jr and Terence Bud Crawford all KO Conor Benn - him (Benn) and Edward are great sales men - please, don't believe the hype.

You do realise he keeps fighting people at the end of their careers?

Back