Upcoming boxing events

Boots Ennis, David Avanesyan, Errol Spence Jr and Terence Bud Crawford all KO Conor Benn - him (Benn) and Edward are great sales men - please, don't believe the hype.

You do realise he keeps fighting people at the end of their careers?
Who the fekk has avanesyan fought lmfao.

Boots Ennis, David Avanesyan, Errol Spence Jr and Terence Bud Crawford all KO Conor Benn - him (Benn) and Edward are great sales men - please, don't believe the hype.

You do realise he keeps fighting people at the end of their careers?
OK if you say mate lol

Why is he wrong tho??? Crawford and spence would beat benn, as for Avanesyan, it would be a very tough fight for benn
At this stage yes Crawford and Spence would beat Benn easily. Both are world class and proven it at that level and Benn hasn't at that level yet.

But with more development and big wins under his belt I believe he could really challenge both guys imo.

Easy win for Canelo even tho he had an off night against bivol although would prefer to see bivol vs canelo rematch.
Bivol did say he would come down to canelo weight class if this is true then could see buatsi getting a title shot
Yes I see canelo win also. But never count out GGG when though he's in his 40s now.

Bivol was perfect in that fight and canelo would have to change things up to get the win in the rematch otherwise he should expect the same result.

Easy win for Canelo even tho he had an off night against bivol although would prefer to see bivol vs canelo rematch.
Bivol did say he would come down to canelo weight class if this is true then could see buatsi getting a title shot
GGG won the first and made the mistake of trying not show he could box which he can obviously but I think Ggg could have nicked it also but if canelo had won it wouldn’t of been a robbery. GGG was more of a draw then the first fight 118-110 adilade bird was on the payroll. Also how canelo on all the judges score cards gave him all 4 against bivol.

Bivol beats him even at 168 tight Eastern European guard stiff jab and they can take a shot and canelo can. Fair play to him for moving up so many weight classes

GGG needs to go back to big bear get rid of Jonathan banks and get back to his come forward style, this time he needs to go to the body more also ggg he is susceptible to being hurt to the body.

My moneys on Ggg not on points as he’ll be robbed again. Needs to stop him.

Forget the charlo tits David benevitez will do the lot he dismantled lemuex last week.

Looking forward to it GGG V CANELO IIII

Lastly sorry for the long post who you guys got this weekend Davis v rolly they hate eachother wish a passion

Dapper

GGG won the first and made the mistake of trying not show he could box which he can obviously but I think Ggg could have nicked it also but if canelo had won it wouldn’t of been a robbery. GGG was more of a draw then the first fight 118-110 adilade bird was on the payroll. Also how canelo on all the judges score cards gave him all 4 against bivol.

Bivol beats him even at 168 tight Eastern European guard stiff jab and they can take a shot and canelo can. Fair play to him for moving up so many weight classes

GGG needs to go back to big bear get rid of Jonathan banks and get back to his come forward style, this time he needs to go to the body more also ggg he is susceptible to being hurt to the body.

Forget the charlo tits David benevitez will do the lot he dismantled lemuex last week.

Lastly sorry for the long post who you guys got this weekend Davis v rolly they hate eachother wish a passion

Dapper
Fair points bud no need to apologise for long post lol ggg does need to go for ko as for Davis vs rolly money would on Davis but you never know in boxing lol

Dapper
Would love GGG to KO canelo you just never know in boxing.

I think Davis will win on points personally.

Davis knock out but it will be a slug fest. I know rolly has got under gevontas skin so you know if emotion’s get in the way game plan could be out the window. He’s the next pound for pound mate that shakur Stevenson he is slick but we’ll see if he can take a shot and has a good chin.

Dapperdon

I like both Stevenson and Davis with the latter having quality KO power.

Both have got bright futures in the sport.
Who you got out of usyk v Joshua I got same result. Joshua reminds me of a frank bruno type too muscle bound and Joshua can gas out easy.
What you think of the so called news going round the block that mayweather is broke can’t see it but he needs to get shut of the hangers on and live off what he has.

Fair play to mcgregor he is doing well but fighters are a funny breed some border on being a genius and some unfortunately go to the insanity part lose all the money. Evander Holyfield was one of the richest fighters and he nearly lost the lot so many sad stories of being advised wrong robbed Don king was a bad ******* when it come to that.

Boxing is corrupt it always has been the mafia still have a role in it my opinion. Like this Al haymon he’s only ever been spotted once I believe.
Teddy atlas is right follow the money.

Hope fury is just saying he is retired so he gets offended a even bigger payday for the undisputed he’ll be too big for usyk.

Dapperdon

Who you got out of usyk v Joshua I got same result. Joshua reminds me of a frank bruno type too muscle bound and Joshua can gas out easy.
What you think of the so called news going round the block that mayweather is broke can’t see it but he needs to get shut of the hangers on and live off what he has.

Fair play to mcgregor he is doing well but fighters are a funny breed some border on being a genius and some unfortunately go to the insanity part lose all the money. Evander Holyfield was one of the richest fighters and he nearly lost the lot so many sad stories of being advised wrong robbed Don king was a bad ******* when it come to that.

Boxing is corrupt it always has been the mafia still have a role in it my opinion. Like this Al haymon he’s only ever been spotted once I believe.
Teddy atlas is right follow the money.

Hope fury is just saying he is retired so he gets offended a even bigger payday for the undisputed he’ll be too big for usyk.

Dapperdon

I would still have Usyk beating AJ. Usyk is a masterful technician and boxer in that ring and will do damage to AJ once again imo.

The underground dodgy world has always had a hand in politics of boxing sadly and that won't ever change.

Back