Upcoming boxing events

Be a great fight pity they can’t have it 3 min rounds. I got Savannah to stop that shields. I hope I’m right can’t stand that shields loud piercing usa voice.

Peter fury will have a game plan to deal with her trust me. Good trainer he is.
Can’t wait for gevonta davies and rolly to have a good old tare up this weekend.

Dapperdon

Some fighter he is that inoue. donaire is a great fighter but he’s a little over the hill. But I’m saying I think inoue is up there for pound for pound at least he’s got to be in the conversation anyway. That Devin Haney is a top 🔝 boxer who you got if he fights tank or lomachenko ?

Dapperdon
Ye Inoue is world class and think he don't get enough credit personally. Think he is up there with the absolute best.

That's a very tough one mate. Haney is bloody quality.

But I think loma at 100% peak condition and being at his best beats both personally. But would be close and quality fights for sure.

Ye Inoue is world class and think he don't get enough credit personally. Think he is up there with the absolute best.

That's a very tough one mate. Haney is bloody quality.

But I think loma at 100% peak condition and being at his best beats both personally. But would be close and quality fights for sure.
100% fit Loma would on my opinion now thinking about it with his experience and footwork and speed would be too much for them but farther time is getting close and Haney is like flyold gets up on the cards and closes the fight out. What you think of Joshua and Garcia being his new trainer, he had to do something and change it up but he won’t beat usyk if again he’s fit and hasn’t got his mind on the war he and loma had military gear for the fight against Russian forces if he’s had a good camp and mind is on the job he’ll do the same as before. Joshua is a frank Bruno too muscular bound and is robotic in his movement. And stamina is suspect same as his chin is not that good. I love my boxing. One question who would win against tank Davies, Haney, loma, if they had to fight Duran, Leonard, just like ggg charlo would they have a go with hagler? Hearns? The Greats lol

Dapperdon

Hope those fight happens. Best fighting the best needs to be the case in boxing more often.

Garcia is a really good trainer and has proven it with world champion boxers he has trained.

But I dont see him really doing much to add to AJs game. I just dont think AJ can do anything than Usyk cant handle.

If Usyk is mentally 100% and physically right it will be another comfortable victory for him.

Love the golden era of boxing in particular the 70s and 80s and 90s was really special for me growing up also. Have TBs of data of so many old fights from those eras just shows how brave and how much heart those fighters had and wanted to fight the best to get their name higher in the stars. But hard to compare who would win from each era personally. But good debate to have for sure. Fury/Tyson for example would have been a proper scrap for example.

To what Eddie Hearn was saying there wasn't going to be an announcement till after the usyk match was agreed
This was always going to happen that’s why sky have got this boxxer promotions under way. They have seen this coming with aj going to the dazn. Aj is probably thinking that if he is beat again by usyk his got to fight for a lot less than what he would get if he gets his belts back so if he loses he has still got a guaranteed mega deal with dazn. That’s why they announced it now get the deal done before he loses again.

Dapperdon

Back