Upcoming boxing events

Tommy Fury has been denied entry to the US before his scheduled press conference with Jake Paul on Wednesday.

The British boxer is due to fight YouTube star Paul on 6 August in New York.

But Fury revealed on social media he had been stopped by US authorities at Heathrow airport on Tuesday.

"I have no clue why they would not allow me to travel today and neither does any of my team or my lawyer," he said.

"I'm trying to resolve it. I'm in the middle training, guys. It's a massive shock to me and my team," Manchester-born Fury added.
Boxer Tommy Fury denied entry to US

Josh Taylor has vacated the WBC super-lightweight championship.

The WBC has received a letter from Taylor's attorney in which he confirms his decision to relinquish the belt.

Top Rank have now confirmed that the reason Josh Taylor has vacated his WBC super-lightweight world title is because he’s decided he wants to rematch Jack Catterall next, rather than face WBC mandatory Jose Zepeda

Last edited:
Jake Paul vs. Hasim Rahman Jr. is a done deal for Aug. 6 at Madison Square Garden.

Rahman Jr., son of the former heavyweight champ who KO’d Lennox Lewis, is 12-1 as a pro.

Jake Paul vs. Hasim Rahman Jr. is a done deal for Aug. 6 at Madison Square Garden.

Rahman Jr., son of the former heavyweight champ who KO’d Lennox Lewis, is 12-1 as a pro.
Shame jake wouldn't have come to uk to fight Tommy fury but personally think Tommy knew he wouldn’t fight him due to travel ban on the family entering America

🥊 ICYMI: Badou Jack vs Richard Rivera officially added to the UsykJoshua2 undercard on Aug 20.

Badou Jack, signed with Probellum last October and Sky Sports are rumored to have the UK rights to this card.
photo_2022-07-18_19-20-29.jpg

Back