Update on E2iPlayer

I tried one version that did crash my box but that was probably due to the fact I had not uninstalled e2istream first. then I had to install e2iplayer dependencies before installing new version (not maxbami )
Maxbambi one You download from github and replace your iptvplayer folder with maxbanbi one. mostly only changes are italian hosts also TSplayer has been removed. Here is some info from the read me.

If you want to try my changes, simply copy the files in IPTVPlayer folder
in box folder '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer'
and reboot enigma2 (rebooting only GUI is enough).

Don't copy files, before regular installation of plugin from plugin menu or ipk.
It's recommended to make a backup copy of folder.

NEW (version 2019.05.29.01 or newer)
After first brutal copy of files, you can perform next updates in GUI, using these settings:
* Select update server Gitlab
* Select my nickname: maxbambi (you can choose also original e2i (no more updated) or other forks)
* Select all types of files in packages instead of precompiled only
* Do update and click first gitlab item in the list.

I flashed my test box Zgemma H2S with OpenATV 6.4 and installed WB Infinity with MetrixHD Skin. From Plugins I downloaded E2iPlayer 2020.05.15.02 and pressed GO to fully install. In the settings I chose preferred update server: gitlab and repository owner: maxbambi. Pressed GREEN to save and updated to 2020.05.22.03. Some icons that are in E2iStream are missing, including TS iPlayer. Logged into GitLab and see that this version of E2iPlayer (a fork of original) is a work in progress, and many icons are not working at the moment. These worked for me: ClassicCinema, GoWatchSeries, Series9, SolarMovie, SwatchSeries, Yify. I have not replaced the iptv player file mentioned in previous posts but will try that later. May also try some python code fixes.

Last edited:
e2.player is not updated any more and is not done by wooshman any way same as e2.stream isnt done by wooshman e2istream was last updated (2020.01.03.01 and some work on it still but dont know for how long series the watch works at the moment for me here is e2istream send it to your box with putty or web if copy first line send to box with either of the 2 above restart box then do the same with the other 2 lines and restart box after each on then go to configuration on e2istream and change use the pycurl for http(s) requests to (YES)

wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

cd /tmp && rm -f pycurlinstall && wget http://softrix.co.uk/istream/precompiled/pycurlinstall && python pycurlinstall

cd /tmp && rm -f ffinstall && wget http://softrix.co.uk/istream/precompiled/ffinstall && python ffinstall

Has anyone been able to install and use E2iPlayer and E2iStream together in the same box? Or can only one of them be installed/used?

I flashed my test box Zgemma H2S with OpenATV 6.4 and installed WB Infinity with MetrixHD Skin. From Plugins I downloaded E2iPlayer 2020.05.15.02 and pressed GO to fully install. In the settings I chose preferred update server: gitlab and repository owner: maxbambi. Pressed GREEN to save and updated to 2020.05.22.03. Some icons that are in E2iStream are missing, including TS iPlayer. Logged into GitLab and see that this is a work in progress, so many icons are not working at the moment. These worked for me: ClassicCinema, GoWatchSeries, Series9, SolarMovie, SwatchSeries, Yify. I have not replaced the iptv player file mentioned in previous posts but will try that later. May also try some python code fixes.
So it's possible just to remove istream and download e2 player then just change in Gitlab which version required!

So it's possible just to remove istream and download e2 player then just change in Gitlab which version required!
On test H2S box with OpenATV 6.4, WB Infinity & MetrixHD skin, I tried but was unable to remove E2iStream so re-flashed with OpenATV 6.4, installed WB Infinity & MetrixHD skin, then downloaded and installed E2iPlayer from Plugins. It has options to change server and repository.

It would be good to see something good happen with this plugin, Celticfc is gonna have a look at his and let us know.

hi m8, under uk flag in e2iplayer these are the ones i got working.

movierulz.be
123 movies
series9 under (**mixdrop.co )
clasiccinemaonline
solarmovies,cr (Xstreamcdn )
Laola1.tv ( using external gstplayer without buffering )
yify
gowatchseries.io (Xstreamcnd )
forja.tn (using external gstplayer without buffering )
Web stream player

hi m8, under uk flag in e2iplayer these are the ones i got working.

movierulz.be
123 movies
series9 under (**mixdrop.co )
clasiccinemaonline
solarmovies,cr (Xstreamcdn )
Laola1.tv ( using external gstplayer without buffering )
yify
gowatchseries.io (Xstreamcnd )
forja.tn (using external gstplayer without buffering )
Web stream player
Good for other members who use the plug in to know theres options there, at the minute I am still getting anything I need from Series/thewatch , Forja and Streamlord, do you know if there are regular updates on this E2iplayer?

Good for other members who use the plug in to know theres options there, at the minute I am still getting anything I need from Series/thewatch , Forja and Streamlord, do you know if there are regular updates on this E2iplayer?

hi, I installed an old version last night and it updated to 22/5th then it updated today to 23/5th so it is updating

So does the E2istream need to be uninstalled first, then an old version of E2iplayer installed from plugins.

ye uninstall e2istream install e2iplayer then copy contents of @maxbambi e2iplayer to iptvplayer in filezilla , you can download e2iplayer from plugins ,
i dropped "hostmythewatchseries.py" into hosts for watchseries when i was done .

FROM @maxbambi INSTRUCTIONS

simply copy the files in IPTVPlayer folder in box folder '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer' and reboot enigma2 (rebooting only GUI is enough).
Don't copy files, before regular installation of plugin from plugin menu or ipk. It's recommended to make a backup copy of folder
After first brutal copy of files, you can perform next updates in GUI, using these settings:

• Select update server Gitlab
  • Select my nickname: maxbambi (you can choose also original e2i (no more updated) or other forks)
  • Select all types of files in packages instead of precompiled only
  • Do update and click first gitlab item in the list.

Attachments

• hostmythewatchseries.py.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 55
Before trying maxbambi one I had e2istream when I updated my hostmythewatchseries.py i also had to copy urlparser.py mind you this was few days back I just file compaired urlparser.py same as the one I had but hostmythewatchseries.py posted same as one i did have is different just url gowatchseries.movie and gowatchseries.io (maxbambi one)

@celticfc you still have to change (Select all types of files in packages instead of precompiled only) you have with source code selected in your image.

No need to copy urlparser.py it is identical file I have checked them.

Starting to get mixed up not sure what repository owner I tried earlier on but with watchseries all the links you could download and view from worked.

getting mixed up too m8.

i have an e2iplayer ipk file ppl can use , just install and update then it works , it came from another site and is not my work, is it ok to post it ?
if its not please delete it.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_2+git3513+FFF1969-r4_all.ipk.rar
    7.9 MB · Views: 234
Back