Update on E2iPlayer

Just upload here is fine. Does that have all the latest updates attached

think so , it did take an update to latest version and working ok. but havent checked them all yet since trying ipk but working ok i think, i did download e2iplayer dependencies from plugin downloads just to be safe side

@celticfc I had tried that version few hours ago it is older version.

Mind you i was trying to update maxbambi one as you said that version should also update. I will unninstall and try again.

Can take a file off your own box if know how but if not just upload the ipk you have here. Trouble is most who post here expect it all done for them which is the big downside of helping with this plugin. Reason i will not because of this

Can take a file off your own box if know how but if not just upload the ipk you have here. Trouble is most who post here expect it all done for them which is the big downside of helping with this plugin. Reason i will not because of this

Can take a file off your own box if know how (what do u mean ) the iptv folder ?

Trouble is most who post here expect it all done for them which is the big downside of helping with this plugin. Reason i will not because of this
i know what you mean, thats how i read and search.

Same here but forja.tm now not working funny thing this host would work during the day but not at night so this may be the problem .

ye its not working here m8 either, but i dont use it anyway
cheers

I will check it again in the morning think it is just what I said it don't work at night because I just recopied maxbambi again and update same as IPK

Anyone who has updated this plugin can create an ipk file to use on other devices. I will not support this thread other than give some pointers.

to be honest i wasnt thinking along those lines, all the info i have i have posted and if ppl dont want to read then it thier prob. i always think ppl will spend hours trying to get something working when if they spent 10 min. reading they could do it alot quicker
cheers

to be honest i wasnt thinking along those lines, all the info i have i have posted and if ppl dont want to read then it thier prob. i always think ppl will spend hours trying to get something working when if they spent 10 min. reading they could do it alot quicker
cheers
You have put good instructions in one of your earlier posts, which should help anyone wanting this plugin, as regards to Forja, its the same on the E2istream, it stops working in the evening time, strange one.

Hi Guys
Downloaded the e2i ipk file from page 39, installed fine but during startup one line wont update(something `cmdwrap tool` from memory), when in the e2i some of the utems do work, but e2i it wont update.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Downloaded the e2i ipk file from page 39, installed fine but during startup one line wont update(something `samsung` from memory), when in the e2i some of the utems do work, but e2i it wont update.
Any ideas?
Thanks
It was the same for me, just couldnt get it to work, gave up in the end

Here is latest update for e2iplayer on page 39
Do not do software update if you do so older version will be installed from feed

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_2+git3587+3e9e9cf-r4_all.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 224
Hi
Thats the one we used, seems most items in it are empty/no channel lists or broken links.
Well its been updated three times since that version on page 39

here are just changes in first update
  1. ●Fix vidcloud9

●Fix po and update version number

●Updated locale po files

●Add-gcloud.live-xstreamcdn-and-wip-vidcloud9

●Fix zdfmediathek not in iptvhostgroup

●Uptostream working in ymovies.to

●Fix uptostream

●Fix uptostream in urlparser

●Update credits in casacinema

●Urlparser new version of uptostream

●Wip adding cinemalibero

●Add mirrorace and fix linkhub in urlparser

●Add movcloud.net in urlparser

●Fix series9.to

●Try to fix filmstreamhd.it

●Update urlparser fix previous commit

●Add buckler.link to urlparser

●Fix vcrypt in urlparser

●Fix filmpertutti.pro

●Fix cb01.run

●Update-youtube

●Fix next page in altadefinizione.us

●Fix swatchseries.to

●Try to fix clouflare protection

●Fix altadefinizione01.photo and remove altadefinizione1

●Fix altadefinizione.us

●Fix altadefinizione.family

●Add streamtape.com in urlparser

●Fix mixdrop in url parser

●Try to add backin.net in urlparser

Thanks maxbambi

Not sure what's happening with mine, installed the version on pg39, changed settings as post #798, now it's E2i player 2020.06.19.01
but all I get is no 'valid links available' on most series and films that used to work?

Back