Update on E2iPlayer

no valid links available means exactly that no video available or removed from server, just because a link worked yesterday does not mean it will work today.
And I just tried 4 movie and series hosts that I normally use and they still are working.

I recently uninstalled e2istream to then download e2iplayer but for the life of me I can download the plugin I've tried installing e2iplayer from the plugins goes to installing then nothing I've ftp it I've tried USB just doesn't install on Zgemma H2h e2istream did work b4 I got rid of it for e2iplayer now I can't install either what's gone wrong any helps nothing shows in my plugins as installed I've tried removing restarting gui nothing?

You should be able to install the E2iplayer deps, then the E2iplayer plug in from the available downloads, without any problems

I've tried installing e2i dep then e2iplayer after installing nothing comes up on the plugins as being installed I go to remove plugins e2i dep shows but e2iplayer is not their so doesn't install for whatever reason ?

by default it should be in your box menu rather than in the plugins via the green button, once you locate it via the menu you can change its options to make it appear in your plugins section via the green button

Yeh I go to plugins and nothing
if I go to remove plugins it shows e2i deps is their but no e2iplayer to remove

look for it via your remotes menu it should be shown as e2iplayer, open it & open the cogs icon, then scroll down to last page (I think) something like...show in extensions or plugins I forget which, when you install it manually it isnt set to show in the plugins menu

I would do as Beakyford has suggested and look for the plug in and press the button to show it in plug ins, if you cant find it then try uninstalling the e2i player deps, reboot, then install deps again, then the e2iplayer itself, reboot and see if its there, plus you could always change to Grog freerange and your problem is solved, plus you will be on openatv 6.4

Its not in the E2iplayer, but it was in the old E2istream, it was called the tsi player, Ts media is in the plug ins , green button twice, extensions, scroll all the way down to ts media, but in my opinion its rubbish, not much works on it, I put it on a zgemma h5 and it crashed the box, ended up having to re flash, same thing happened to a few others that I know.

Its not in the E2iplayer, but it was in the old E2istream, it was called the tsi player, Ts media is in the plug ins , green button twice, extensions, scroll all the way down to ts media, but in my opinion its rubbish, not much works on it, I put it on a zgemma h5 and it crashed the box, ended up having to re flash, same thing happened to a few others that I know.

I have it on one box with ei2player it had a update and is working well. It has a most watched on Netflix section on media box section which is why I wanted it on the box downstairs

Back