Update on E2iPlayer

urie

Registered
does it work? It might work with some particular image. My image is Vix latest
I'm not running vix at the moment but it should be working aint seen anyone on here saying it is not working on vix if you do not need TSI Player or adult xxx just use the one you can download from plugins it now does maxbambi updates.

GoodOldBakes

Registered
I have the E2iplayer from Grogbuild. I've updated it but I can't play any content. Whatever I choose starts to load but then I get an on-screen message saying 'external eplayer does not work properly'. I've tried different players in the settings menu but I still get the same message. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

Last edited:

panorama93

Registered
I have the E2iplayer from Grogbuild. I've updated it but I can't play any content. Whatever I choose starts to load but then I get an on-screen message saying 'external eplayer does not work properly'. I've tried different players in the settings menu but I still get the same message. Very frustrating. Any ideas?
Try these E2iPlayer MaxBambi Working Hosts for MOVIES:
123MoviesHD, Altadefinizione01, CB01, CinemaLibero, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, FilmeHD,net, FilmStreamHD, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, PlanetStream, Series9, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, TheWatchSeries, Yify.

Popsy_Don

Registered
Here is the latest version and fo;low my guide of post 1 to remome old and install this new one and then set updates as per instuctions
Thanks mate, got this on. Still having issues with certain things? Any ideas on how to get it working? Cartoons not working. is there a specific guide?

Thank you.

grahamer67

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Some things work, some dont, theres a list in this thread somewhere with all the working links for the E2i player. you can now add Filmativa to it as it started working again.