Update on E2iPlayer

does it work? It might work with some particular image. My image is Vix latest
I'm not running vix at the moment but it should be working aint seen anyone on here saying it is not working on vix if you do not need TSI Player or adult xxx just use the one you can download from plugins it now does maxbambi updates.

I have the E2iplayer from Grogbuild. I've updated it but I can't play any content. Whatever I choose starts to load but then I get an on-screen message saying 'external eplayer does not work properly'. I've tried different players in the settings menu but I still get the same message. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I have the E2iplayer from Grogbuild. I've updated it but I can't play any content. Whatever I choose starts to load but then I get an on-screen message saying 'external eplayer does not work properly'. I've tried different players in the settings menu but I still get the same message. Very frustrating. Any ideas?
Try these E2iPlayer MaxBambi Working Hosts for MOVIES:
123MoviesHD, Altadefinizione01, CB01, CinemaLibero, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, FilmeHD,net, FilmStreamHD, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, PlanetStream, Series9, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, TheWatchSeries, Yify.

Here is the latest version and fo;low my guide of post 1 to remome old and install this new one and then set updates as per instuctions

Thanks mate, got this on. Still having issues with certain things? Any ideas on how to get it working? Cartoons not working. is there a specific guide?

Thank you.

Thanks. Didn’t realise you have to go into the plugin to change settings.
The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

now you can update from within e2iplayer.

once you have changed settings open terminal open putty or opem webif terminal and

to stop download from feeds

opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

to enable download from feeds

opkg flag user enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

You want to use opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer to stop it updating from feeds that would install older version that does not work

The domain for Thewatchplayer appears to have changed (according to gitlab website). How do I make the change on my zgemma (running grogsbuild if that's relevant) so that I can get this working again?

Thanks

now you can update from within e2iplayer.

once you have changed settings open terminal open putty or opem webif terminal and

to stop download from feeds

opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

to enable download from feeds

opkg flag user enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

You want to use opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer to stop it updating from feeds that would install older version that does not work

Can't for the life of me get this!
Virtually everything in e2iplayer doesn't work

A few things have gone, mainly Gowatchseries, but there are a few good options still working, Cartoon HD, 123 Movies, Solar movies, Filmativa, Yify movies, Kinox.to, Tantifilm. Theres a few others, I mostly use Cartoon HD for movies and series, now that Gowatchseries has gone.

A few things have gone, mainly Gowatchseries, but there are a few good options still working, Cartoon HD, 123 Movies, Solar movies, Filmativa, Yify movies, Kinox.to, Tantifilm. Theres a few others, I mostly use Cartoon HD for movies and series, now that Gowatchseries has gone.
don't know about yify movies I can not seem to find that now, but y movies is working (ymovies.se)

This is my E2iPlayer (by MaxBambi) list of 19 Movies Hosts, checked working today 07/09/2020:
123MoviesHD, AllTube, Altadefinizione01, CartoonHD, CasaCinema, CB01, CinemaLibero, eFilmy, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, Filmativa, FilmeHD,net, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, Ymovies.
E2iPlayer Tips:

1. If selected host/player link doesn’t work try other ones.
2. If ‘IFD protocol source’ message displays: Press BLUE on Remote, Change active movie player, select ‘[external gstplayer] without bufferiing’, then try to play again.
(Using Zgemma H5, OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyQ V3.500 Skin)

Last edited:
Back