Update on E2iPlayer

Just an update on this plugin settings and latest file below

opkg --force-depends install /tmp/*.ipk

VU.jpg

Last edited:
can someone point me in the right direction to the "resources" Wheelo mentions above so that I can download the latest version.

@Keith1956 not sure what you mean by a proper set up?
The plugin can be customized to your liking, everything you need to know is onscreen when the plugin is open. You can change what you do/don't want to be shown to tailor it to your requirements.
Once installed & settings have been selected so the plugin can update etc you can remove from view what you don't want making the plugin more user friendly, personally I don't require any of the none English speaking categories so I hide them via the Menu button (hide groups) after that I into Service Configuration & turn off 98% of the repositories as they either no not work or are foreign speaking which then leaves me with just a handful of working English ones giving a cleaner look for my own use.

Last edited:
Havent used E2iplayer in a few weeks, but noticed tonight while trying to download a few things from 123 movies, that series are not working on there, plus cartoon hd is hit and miss for things, got what I needed from Kinoman link.

Command prompt code below for the latest E2iplayer ipk file

try the tsi player media player works in there as does streamlord
Yeah I know they are 2 good ones, but a few things that I watch, I cant get from there, but kinoman isnt too bad at the minute, downloading a few things from there now.

Command prompt code below for the latest E2iplayer ipk file

Is this using putty and does the old version need to be uninstalled first?

Are you saying to go to 'Terminal' on openwebeif and enter that line? giving this error for me

View attachment 55805
It was the link i removed after you mentioned the other day about it taking to a different forum.It was working when i tried it 2 days ago so will have a look and put the file in resources as mentioned wheelo

Have you put the latest .ipk file in .tmp folder first?
Nope, I asked Moshibeth to upload it, he then edited his post to include this line, so I presumed he had found a WB/Willobuild etc. way of downloading and installing the IPK.
- but what would I know?

If someone has the ipk, they can email it to me and I will put it in the resources if they don't want to do it themselves.

It was the link i removed after you mentioned the other day about it taking to a different forum.It was working when i tried it 2 days ago so will have a look and put the file in resources as mentioned wheelo
The link brought people to another forum which they would have to join in order to get the file - Totally against the rules, as you may remember - this was one of the many falling outs we have had - that and posting - "PM'ed you"

It's no something I've ever been interested in really.
Wasted far too many hours searching for films only to find no content over and over and over again.
The 2 or 3 times I ever found anything worth watching it was 3am and too late to put a film on

It's no something I've ever been interested in really.
Wasted far too many hours searching for films only to find no content over and over and over again.
The 2 or 3 times I ever found anything worth watching it was 3am and too late to put a film on
You always on the nest thats why

I used to be in the pub, way back when pubs existed in UK, usually til around 11.30pm.
Then spend 3 hours arsing around with a non functional plugin looking for something to watch before giving up at 2.30am and putting "joy of painting" on bbc4 freeview and watch the long dead Bob Ross produce a masterpiece on canvas in the same length of time it takes me to make cheese on toast.

Back